Adoption Birthdays?

Jodi's Dad

Original Poster
I am going to the best for this ? hope you can help Will WDW do something for an adoption birthday just like a standard b-day Its my girl's on the 10th when were down in Dec.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Jodi's Dad said:
I am going to the best for this ? hope you can help Will WDW do something for an adoption birthday just like a standard b-day Its my girl's on the 10th when were down in Dec.

A birthday is whenever you tell them its their birthday. They don't ask for a birth certificate or anything.

SpongeScott

Jodi's Dad said:
Celebrate her birthday every day you are there. Go to Guest Services in each park and they will be more than happy to give you a Happy Birthday button. Most CM's will recognize you and wish you a HB. No one will question you as to the actual date. Be sure and get a button from each park--they are all different except for MK and MGM.

MickeyTigg

Jodi's Dad said:

I assume you mean their "adoption day" or "gotcha day"....shouldn't be a problem...they don't check as Thrawn stated....if that's the day you celebrate, they will take your word for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom