admission tickets

memajajo

Original Poster
Going to WDW 10/30-11/3. Want to get a 5-day flex pass. Disney sells them online at a slight discount to gate prices. But I have also found a bunch of discount ticket sites that are a bit cheaper than the disney site. Does anyone know how reliable these discount ticket sites are? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy tickets for the least amount of money? I need to save as much as possible because I am from Canada and getting killed on the exchange. Thanks for your help:kiss:

rjew

If you're a member of AAA, they have advertised discount tickets through their travel centers. I don't know excactly how much of a discount these really are, but triple-A is most likely a reliable sourse without any strings attached. (Except membership - of course).

Hope this helps

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
There are discount tickets available on my website through Maple Leaf tickets. They have a contract with Disney to sell the tickets at a discount because of their high sales volume. Please check out the prices. They will either mail them to you, or have them waiting for you at your hotel.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom