Additions to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Tip Top Club

^- Uhm...That's basically what I said. But It wouldn't simply be a chopped up version of the movie.

I don't know if any of you are familliar with the company Iwerks, but it currently has a few episodes of Planet Earth chopped down and converted into 3-D, that they are trying to hock out to various theme parks, and I saw their version of one of them and It simply didn't work.

In order for it to work in 3-D they would need to have a combination of going out and shooting some new footage specifically in 3-D combined with the old footage converted into 3-D, and to make sure that it's enough that's where the in-theatre effect come in to make sure that it's a totally immersive and all-encompassing experiance.

JungleTrekFan

Original Poster
Slightly off topic but just an opinion i would like to share. Personally I think both Dinosaur and Bugs Life are good tie ins. Other then characters there is little to no tie in to the plot line of those movies. Which is why i wish nemo the musical was not in AK. Its good and all but it doesn't fit into AK, where we are suppose to learn about wildlife, to respect animals and to not disturb/destroy their environment.

JungleTrekFan

Original Poster
Anyways so Im thinking either a night parade on boats or even easier would be use the Nemo theater for a nighttime show. Nemo's theater isn't as big as Fantasmics and we know TDO hates nighttime shows, sooo nightime parade on boats in discovery lake. Id even settle for special nighttime parade on the current parade route. Just keap it AK themed.

No way would a spectro like parade work. 1 million blinking lights does not = AK. Also I would make it less kiddie, as the day parade is. More to do with animals and less about jeeps and characters. Like the boats/floats could be like the tree of life, with animals carved into them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom