Additional Disney FASTPASS Locations and New Disney MaxPass Coming to Disneyland Resort

Travel Junkie

Yes......

Shanghai Disney continues to have three hour waits, but it's a failure and no one will visit and Mr. Wang will destroy the company with his pack of wolves and China will steal the park in the middle of the night and.....

A lot of big talk from Wanda and guess who is selling off their theme park business. Not Disney. :)

Witchy Chick

So I have a MaxPass/PhotoPass question.

Hypothetically, would our family be able to a la carte different MaxPass/PhotoPass options each day of our 4-day visit? For example, MaxPass for all four of us one day only (at a $40 cost) so we all are able to book online FP for that one day only + included PhotoPass for that one day only. Days 2-4 of our visit, one of us books MaxPass for each day ($30 total) for the PhotoPass downloads only (doubtful one of us would split from the other three to FP rides solo).

Sooooo, $70 total for all photos + one-day of online FP booking? Rather than $99 cost for "week long" PhotoPass (with no included online FP booking)?

Is my math and logic correct? Allllll a hypothetical situation, of course. ;) Thanks!

Texas84

I'm sure you can add it at the ticket booths, Guest Relations or even though the Disneyland app.

Heck, if you slip Mickey a ten, he will do you right there.

8634831_orig.jpg
Just thought it was strange that they said you have to be IN the park to add it with the app. Why can't I add it before I get there?
32706621.jpg

drizgirl

Just thought it was strange that they said you have to be IN the park to add it with the app. Why can't I add it before I get there?
View attachment 215477
Seems odd to me too.

Walk into park. Try to add MaxPass. System is overloaded when everyone hits it at once. Decide to do a ride first while lines are short. Lines stay short for an hour or two. You decide to have lunch. Look! That FP machine is right there. Let's just pull a paper FP. Now the day is half over and it's just not worth the full price for half of the day.

Seems ill advised at best.

Phroobar

I'm surprised they still let you see ride time without being in the park. Magic Mountain doesn't show ride times unless you are in the park. Of course their ride times are always wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom