Adding Vendor Bought Theme Park Tickets to Resort ID

Maybe this is a commonly-known fact, but on my early December trip, I was able to save $$$ buying a discounted theme park ticket from an outside vendor and have the the "days" transferred to my Resort ID at the concierge desk on the day I checked in. Doing this allowed me to only cary one card for my trip.

coln84

jaybob briggs said:
Maybe this is a commonly-known fact, but on my early December trip, I was able to save $$$ buying a discounted theme park ticket from an outside vendor and have the the "days" transferred to my Resort ID at the concierge desk on the day I checked in. Doing this allowed me to only cary one card for my trip.

Thats fantastic that it worked out for you. However, to the first timer to disney, or those just trying to save money, be careful with that. Some of the places that sell tickets you will not be able to do that. I have also heard stories from CM's at guest relations of people buying tickets for more days then what was actually on the ticket from a third party. Just know who you are buying from. (and stay away from the places that you can buy tickets for $29 each)

Upvote 0

dumboflyer

I used to be a vacation planner on the CP (aka ticket seller).

Generally, if you are caught buying tickets from an "unauthorized" 3rd party (192 flea-market-style), Disney will take your ticket. The ticket is not for sale and not-transferable.

I'm sure the ticket you got was authorized seller (obviously), but others should be leary! :)

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I'm sort of wondering how they were able to transfer days to your resort ID from another ticket. Disney is huge on their non-transferable policy (hence the bometric scans now). I find it very interesting that they were just so willing to put days from one ticket on to another.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom