Adding 2 people on the spot at O'hana??

swissamy

Original Poster
We are leaving for our hastily planned last minute trip to wdw to see my inlaws from France in less than 2 days...I was able to make reservations for many of our favorites at the last minute and was able to get Le Cellier and OHana at great times. Now here is the problem, my parents now want to come to WDW for part of the trip which included the night I booked O'Hana for 4 people at 5pm when they open. How hard will it be to add 2 people (go from a party of 4 to 6) when we arrive just as the restaurant opens? Has anyone had experience doing this?? I have other places but never at this restaurant and since i did guarantee with the credit card, I dont want to have a problem! Thanks friends!! Amy

Weather_Lady

Can you call now and ask if it's possible to add 2 to your reservation?

If that's not possible, I can't imagine they'd turn you away if you showed up with 6 and said you were willing to wait until a suitably-large table opened up, or until somebody with a reservation for 6 or more canceled.

Either way, I'd call the dining reservation now and inquire. Just don't cancel your current reservation, even if they tell you it can't be changed... something could open up...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can you call now and ask if it's possible to add 2 to your reservation?

If that's not possible, I can't imagine they'd turn you away if you showed up with 6 and said you were willing to wait until a suitably-large table opened up, or until somebody with a reservation for 6 or more canceled.

Either way, I'd call the dining reservation now and inquire. Just don't cancel your current reservation, even if they tell you it can't be changed... something could open up...
This^^^^

Going from a party of 4 to a party of 6 is a little tricky. Larger tables are at a premium. The vast majority of tables in any restaurant only seat 4. I know they will do everything the can to accommodate you, but since Ohana is one of the most popular restaurants on property, do not be surprised if you either have to wait for a while or are flat out told no.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom