Add Another Update To The List-ISTCrew's April 17th

askmike1

Over at another board, someone posted a picture of another similar shirt with Jessica Rabbit that I think is even funnier. It was more of a...lets say close up shot of her with just the text Big Peaks Mountains under her.

-Michael

Thrawn

Account Suspended
askmike1 said:
Over at Micechat, someone posted a picture of another similar shirt with Jessica Rabbit that I think is even funnier. It was more of a...lets say close up shot of her with just the text Big Peaks Mountains under her.

-Michael

I'll ask again since IST is gone... where are they selling these?

askmike1

Thrawn said:
I'll ask again since IST is gone... where are they selling these?
Don't go by me because I'm just guessing, but I would guess the World of Disney store in DTD, but I'm just guessing.

-Michael

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
They were thinking that the shirt is supposed to be innuendo. Those types of shirts are immensely popular right now. Where were they selling it? Hopefully at one of the more "adult" shopping areas?

And where did you buy the stickers?
Yea, the shirt was found at World of Disney (even though it can be found other places.)

And the stickers were found only at the scrapbooking shop at DTD. We looked around in Mousegear and couldn't find them.

barnum42

I'll have to come back later. I guess your Photobucket allocation has been exceeded- it's currently it's just showing place markers.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
I'll have to come back later. I guess your Photobucket allocation has been exceeded- it's currently it's just showing place markers.
Ah, it looks like it may take awhile. Any photos you're interested in seeing? I'll post them on another site and re-post them back here.

barnum42

ISTCrew20 said:
Ah, it looks like it may take awhile. Any photos you're interested in seeing? I'll post them on another site and re-post them back here.
No worries.

By the way, Fotopic.net has just changed so you can link directly to photos (something that was not available until a few weeks ago). I've not seen them have a bandwidth problem.

MsSpinShady

Geez Patrick, after razzin' you for slacking on posting your updates, I'm too slow getting online when you finally do, and now I missed the whole thing because the photos are gone :cry:

So from now on, if you would please post a warning email a day before you are going to post a regular update email, I won't miss anything and I won't have to give you a hard time :lol:

J/K - I'm sending you positive feedback. I'll check back later to see the photos, thanks for the update!

MsSpinShady :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom