Add and attraction

ebof1023

Original Poster
If you had a choice to add 1 attraction to WDW what would it be? why did you choose that? and where would you put it?

Mickey_777

There are really only 2 things I "miss" from DL when I'm at WDW. Indiana Jones TotFE and their smoother Space Mountain. I'll cheat and add two :D

plaz10

If it's something that already exists - I want Haunted Mansion overlay at Christmas in Disney World.

New ride - a villain based ride of any kind - coaster would be preferred. MK would probably be the best place for something Villain as its the parks with the most "Disney Story" base.

New pavilion in World Showcase. It's my favorite WDW attraction. The country wouldn't necessarily matter, but my choices would be between Switzerland, Greece, Brazil or Russia. It would just be adding more icing to an already delicious cake!

steviej

Would love the IJ ride from DL and totally down for a new pavilion in WS, but, I'd love to see Spiderman the ride make the jump, that, and HNN is the only reason I go to US

ellie-badge

I was thinking about it the other day, and wondered why we never got a version of America Sings over at Liberty Square. I think it'd be a fun addition to the area. It screams America!

jimmyking211

New pavilion in World Showcase. It's my favorite WDW attraction. The country wouldn't necessarily matter, but my choices would be between Switzerland, Greece, Brazil or Russia. It would just be adding more icing to an already delicious cake!

there were originally plans for a Switzerland pavilion when it first opened with a Matterhorn type ride in the background, but it just never went through unfortunately :(

spacemt354

Chili's
I would add a Jules Verne Land to the Animal Kingdom featuring Journey to the Center of the Earth and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Both rides involve monsterous creatures so it does overlays to the "animal" theme, sort of like the old Beastly Kingdom idea did. I know I kinda cheated there with two rides, but it's more about the land that I would add. I also would have the Wildlife Safari train rethemed to some Around the World in 80 days type of theme to bring you to the Jules Verne land.

So that way, with the addition of Avatar and Jules Verne. DAK will have covered all bases of animals.

Dinoland (Prehistoric), Pandora (Futuristic and Otherworldly), Jules Verne (Fantasy), Asia (Mythical and Real), Africa (Natural Habitat and Conservation)

Also for the icing on the cake, add a Monorail to DAK. That would be awesome! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom