Add a Chapek, Ruin a Ride!

Lilofan

Which ride/where would you add a Chapek animatronic to completely ruin the ride?

I'd add him to Carousel of Progress where he's make remarks from the side of the ride about how it isn't "Disney enough"
Instead have a look a like mannequin so one can ride in the HOV lane

Prince John

Fantasmic.
71221a.jpg

Ninja Mom

There is only 1 animatronic in the Navi River Journey so I'd stick him in there and make him sing. There would be no escaping him and who's to say he didn't record the "song" in the first place?

No matter how desperate people were to do something (anything) In AK, there would never be a line for this and the only people who would ride it would be Grandparents who took the batteries out of their hearing aids because 'everything is too noisy at Disney'

~NM

BrerWayne

Which ride/where would you add a Chapek animatronic to completely ruin the ride?

I'd add him to Carousel of Progress where he's make remarks from the side of the ride about how it isn't "Disney enough"
Have an animatronic Bob stand at the entrance of the Monorail. You need to insert a debit card in order to board. Price would depend on usage that day, sort of like a surge for Uber.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom