Accepted!!! (Again LOL)

hillz232

when do ya'll go down there? i'm applying for fall program 2006 hopefully as a character performer. we'll have to wait and see i suppose. how tough was the competition? i am really really excited about it. anyway, if you could let me know a bit about the audition you went through and all that. it would be fab. thanks
hillary ann

Yellow Shoes

OK--I'm a Mom of a high school senior.

As you might recall, I was trying to push him into the CareerStart program instead of college.

However, hope springs eternal, and I am pinning my hopes on a future CP experience for him.

What I'd like to know from current/former CP-ers:
What did/do you do about health insurance? My son will have coverage under our plan as long as he is a full-time student. CP would interrupt that flow.

Do you go without and hope for the best? Do your parents pay COBRA for you? Does WDW offer something?

Thanks!

Mecha Figment

health insurance? no don't ever go without.. there was a brochure included in his packet that describes the company supported health insurance but they do not provide it. so he needs to get some especialy since the closest medical facilities are hostiptals which are expensive.

Mecha Figment

oh i'lll be going down on january 8th and start the 9th. I'll be all by my lonesome so if you're there look me up.

I'll be a character performer puppeteer

and for the person who is wanting to try out for the character performer in 2006 the auditions are gruleling. I failed it miserably. did pass the puppets with flying colors though. 13 years of experience baby!

Mecha Figment

could be roomates you never know.. they are putting people in the same departments together in certain sections this year.. Which is different than past. At least that was what the recent update on the CPsite said.

LJBlondie07

Oh yeah Disney College Program Spring 2006

Hey I'm Lyndsey and I've been accepted to attend the Disney College Program Spring 2006 as a Quick Service Food and Beverage cast memeber. Could anyone give me any advice about what I should bring. Things to do on days off. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
<3 Lyndsey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom