Accepted!!! (Again LOL)

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
WHOO HOO!!

I got accepted for the WDWCP Spring 2006 in Quick Service Food and Beverage!! Can't wait to meet everyone else thats going!

-DGJake

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
tiggerlover55 said:
Happy birthday! Mine is in 38 days!!! Congrats again!......Im going nuts not knowing and its been only 1 day!

Well when you get accepted and we go out there we'll have to meet up at PI and have a few drinks :wave:

-DGJake

MagliteL13

DisneyGuyJake said:
WHOO HOO!!

I got accepted for the WDWCP Spring 2006 in Quick Service Food and Beverage!! Can't wait to meet everyone else thats going!

-DGJake

Yay! You'll have to let me know where ya end up working and I'll come visitcha. Come ride my boat (Jungle Cruise) when you get down here, too!

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
Whoops, Wrong thread. But back on topic...

I'll definitely come visit Jungle Jeremy's Boat.

T-Minus 7 Days and 12 hours till I depart for Disney!

-DGJake

Katie84

Congrats!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Its an amazing feeling to be accepted especially for job that so many people would love to do. I get an amazing response from people when I tell them where I am going to be working let alone what I am going to be doing.

Look forward to seeing you out there :wave:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
check in

STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN!!!!! also, you can (usually) extend you CP and stay longer (up to 1 year)...that's what I did!! CONGRATS!!!!

~heather

tiggerlover55 said:
I just got my letter like 30 minutes ago!!! Merchandise!!! Now i just got to decide what date to check in!!

Magicmyway

Hey Everyone!!!!

Congrats on getting in!!! I check in February 13th!!! I am leaving a few days before with my parents though. I am so excited but nervous! Hope to meet all of you! I will be in merchandising...hope itll be a good time!

Bethany~*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom