Acceptance Rate

disneywannabee

Original Poster
College Program Question

I attend a community college in my area. But this semester I could not go because of financial reasons. What I want to know is do I have to be enrolled this semester for classes, to do the college program? I have been attending this school for a year now, and really want to do the program.
Thanks

lebernadin

From what i've heard, there's a good amount of people on that program that you scratch your head and wonder how they were chosen, and about the same amount that you wonder why they weren't chosen.

I'm a lil suspect with re to your questions though. Do you honestly expect someone to post exact minority acceptance rates?

They need to fill quotas for whatever needs all the areas of Disney(custodial, f&b, attractions etc) have.

Just treat it like any other interview. I wouldn't go into it with "i'm a minority and i have this amount of a chance of getting accepted" because you'll most likely look distant to the interviewers and give some answers or reactions you never would have, had you gone into it open-minded.

austincw

Chances

Hey, I just had my phone interview yesterday, and I think I did really well. I was very positive, I told them that I was open to doing any job, and I told them that I wanted to be part of the program because it's a great opportunity and Disney makes people happy and that is something that I want to be a part of. Do ou think I have a good chance of getting accepted?

wilkeliza

I attend a community college in my area. But this semester I could not go because of financial reasons. What I want to know is do I have to be enrolled this semester for classes, to do the college program? I have been attending this school for a year now, and really want to do the program.
Thanks

Yes you must be currently enrolled in school to apply and be accepted into the College Program at Disney.

I bet a few people probably lie and say they are currently enrolled but I think Disney checks up and makes sure you are in fact currently enrolled.

Enchanted Broom

Thanks

You do have to be enrolled for classes. However, you can be a part time student and get into the program (I'm a part time student at a community college, and I applied again and will be heading back for my second program in May).

Different colleges can have different qualifications for their students in addition to Disney's qualifications, so be sure to check to see if you have to do anything special like have a certain number of credits taken by the time you do the program.

http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/about-disney-college-program/overview/

That link has all the info you need on Disney's qualifications. Now just check with your college and you should be all set. :3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom