About tron

peterwendy

Original Poster
I’m having trouble finding specific details of the coaster, and I’m not ready to sort through 100s of pages
SO
Can anyone tell me how fast, any drops, or any loops on Tron.
I have the chance to go to a preview for it, and I so want to, but I’m a big baby when it comes to roller coasters. I did Guardians and was fine for the most part, and I go on Everest, and all the mountains at WDW.
Thanks in advance!

celluloid

The Launch will be more intense than Guardians but not as much as RnR, you are in a prone position to feel it differently so some will find that more thrilling. After the initial launch you will never go much more than 15 seconds without some form of block breaks trimming the speed. I think if you can do Guardians and Space or Thunder Mountain but Areosmith is too intense for you than this is a good level. It is more about speed than intense drops, no inversions. It never actually hits a speed faster than Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, and of course, will not have the angles of rotation.

By most enthusiasts and general riders, this is not as intense as Hagrids or Revenge of The Mummy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom