? about renewing an annual pass

burghlando

My AP is done in early June. If I was planning on renewing, I'm assuming I could do that at any time to get at the current price, correct? So that would get me to June 2021 even though I would renew it in January of 2020?

DisDadWoz

The renewal date is the 12 months after the expiration of the current one. So if you renew today it should expire first part of June next year. I also thought you had a few weeks after your expiration to renew as well.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The renewal date is the 12 months after the expiration of the current one. So if you renew today it should expire first part of June next year. I also thought you had a few weeks after your expiration to renew as well.
You have 30 days to renew after expiration.

@burghlando ‘s pass expires in June, so he cannot renew until April. Now is too soon. 😉

Upvote 0

crawale

My AP is done in early June. If I was planning on renewing, I'm assuming I could do that at any time to get at the current price, correct? So that would get me to June 2021 even though I would renew it in January of 2020?
Last year the price increased tremendously. Might be an option to buy a will call pass at the current pass and let it commence when you visit. If you are not planning on traveling as your current pass runs out you will save more this way. The price break on renewing never matches the price increase.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom