? about online check in and credit card

RetiredFRN

Planning to do online check in but don't want to use the credit card I reserved the room under, would like to use another one for the room and charging. Will this be hard to do if I do online check in?

disney4life2008

No problem at all. I have paid for my room under a different CC. When you do online check in it will ask if you want to add a CC to your file. But I have found that even when I call to make payments - they ask do I want to save that card to my file - even though I added a different card during online check in. And even during check in they ask do I want to add a card, lol. Sorry if this confuses you I am sure someone else has a more defined answer.

Upvote 0

wedje

Should be no problem. Disney does not keep your card number on file once charges clear so you would have to give them the card numbers even if you were using the same card. So use what whichever card you want.

Upvote 0

wilkeliza

It will be no problem. When you check in online it will ask if you want to add a credit card. It will most likely have the one you paid for in the new system but there should be an add a card option. We change ours all the time with no issues.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom