About Mission Space?

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
How many people have been able to test ride this ride I am wondering?

If you did, is the actual ride video's up yet? Or, are the TV's just blank when you rode them?

If they screens were working, what was the actual game you play on the ride?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There are no public first hand reports of Mission Space yet. Yes the visuals are running in the capsules that are running. Yes the interactive portions are running too.

Hope that answers your questions :)

imagineersrock

anyone know how realistic the video on the screens will be?? i mean, if it's gonna fell like you're blasting off, will it really look like it too or is it going to be more like something from a video game.?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by imagineersrock
anyone know how realistic the video on the screens will be?? i mean, if it's gonna fell like you're blasting off, will it really look like it too or is it going to be more like something from a video game.?
With the vast amount of money being spent on it, I would suggest its going to be extremely realistic. Why would they spend all that money and then cut corners with a crappy video image ?

imagineersrock

good point, i sure hope you're right :D

...anyway, would you guys assume they're going to use actual video footage or computer-generated films?

so yea, this ride needs to open already -i am growing more and more excited over this attraction by the day because i'm sure that it's gonna be even better than what i'm imagining it will be!
:sohappy:

juan

The video will be completed at the same time as the ride

random guest testing was only for a week and is currently over

Anyone ever played Moon Lander in disney quest? That Old Atari like game with the thruster and direction controls...Well if you know what im talking about , thats what Mission:Space is going to be like. Disney spent all the money on the ride system and aesthetics of the building, that they were left with about 20 or 30 bucks for the visuals. Why not use moon lander?:lol: :lol: :lol:

bhg469

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Anyone ever played Moon Lander in disney quest? That Old Atari like game with the thruster and direction controls...Well if you know what im talking about , thats what Mission:Space is going to be like. Disney spent all the money on the ride system and aesthetics of the building, that they were left with about 20 or 30 bucks for the visuals. Why not use moon lander?:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man i love the part when you crash the 200 "megabuck" lander

im so good at that

Tim G

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
not really funny.....nice try though

I was not trying to... :)

Although you're not on a coaster, you really are moving in big circles.
Added up all the rotations you totally make actually exactly 5 miles... that's all I can say for now.

The 50 was a typo, it should be 5, sorry.

junpit

Hi

What chance is there of Mission Space being open when I go in 2 weeks time or when I come back in just less than 4 weeks time?

I guess none, which is a real pity!

:-(

Tim G

Originally posted by junpit
Hi

What chance is there of Mission Space being open when I go in 2 weeks time or when I come back in just less than 4 weeks time?

I guess none, which is a real pity!

:-(

None !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom