About GameCube

MKCustodial

Original Poster
I don't know if I should post this here or in Chit Chat, but I just wanna ask a quick question.
I saw somewhere that there's this Spider-Man controller for GameCube. Is that sold anywhere, or just in the Internet? Oh, and do you know if I can buy a GC without any controllers, only the console?

And just so that this doesn't mention Disney, has anyone played that WDW game from Game Boy? Is it good?

Originally posted by MKCustodial
And just so that this doesn't mention Disney, has anyone played that WDW game from Game Boy? Is it good?

ummm.....actualy that is mentioning disney.What WDW game are u talking about???:confused:

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Re: Re: About GameCube

Originally posted by Disneyowner182

ummm.....actualy that is mentioning disney.What WDW game are u talking about???:confused:

It was a racing game where you had Chip, Dale, and several drivers from the rides, lke a pirate, a ghost and so on. The cars (karts) also resemble the attractions and the tracks are in theme. I thought about buying it, but I'd like to have an opinion of someone who has played it.

pheneix

That game was actually pretty good. I've got the Playstation version of it. It is not the Morrowind of racers, but I liked it. However, if you do buy it, don't pay over $20 for it. I remember seeing the Dreamcast version for $9.99, so I'm guessing the PC or Playstation (I'd stay away from the GameBoy version if possible) ports are found for the same price. But still, racing around in the Haunted Mansion is pretty cool.

BoBa BoI

stay away from gameboy?! are yooh crazy? gameboy advance is the best console out of any new system out there. I've seen some spidey themed accessories and what not over the internet. So just look on ebay. I've played magical racing tour, but i've never seen it for gameboy, what a shame. There is no place where yooh can buy Gamecube without the controller, that just pointless anyway. Besides it only comes with one controller.

pheneix

>>>gameboy advance is the best console out of any new system out there.<<<

It is the only handheld system out there.

Besides, I didn't say stay away from the GameBoy itself, just that version of the game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom