? about epcot tour

Nurse Minnie

This is my first post on the web site and I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I will be taking the Hidden Treasures of World Showcase when I go at the start of May. Does anyone know if we can bring cameras along? I know that we can't take pictures when we are backstage but what about when we are on stage? Thanks for any help.

tmp

I not sure about that tour, but when I went on the Keys of the kingdom tour I had my camcorder going the whole time (on stage atleast.)

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We went on the other Epcot tour when we last visited (Gardens of the World), and yes you can take all the pictures you want on stage, but not back stage.

It was a little errie at first on the tour 'cos it starts before the World Showcase opens. No people. I have tons of pictures of World Showcase without a single person in them. Really strange at first, but it was great to have the park to ourselves for about 2 1/2 hours.

Let us know what the tour was like, we didn't have time to do both, but we did run into that tour group when we were on ours. We went left, they went right, and we passed each other around the American area. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Nurse Minnie

Original Poster
Thanks for the information. I thought that the tour sounded interesting. I guess it covers the architecture and customs of the countries. I am really looking forward to getting some pictures without crowds in them. I'm going to Disney solo this time so I can do what I want when I want.

33 days and I'm Disney bound!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom