ABC's GMA at DL AND WDW on 05-05-05

cinderminnie

Original Poster
FYI, watch Good Morning America on May 5th 2005 to see live clips of the kickoff of 50th Celebration! Robin Roberts in DL and Tony Perkins in WDW.
Watch it now! (in a few hours)

Sledge

Account Suspended
I already have this set up to record. I saw the commercial for it as soon as I woke up this morning and literally started dancing when I saw it. :)

Brent

I finaly have a reason to wake up before 11am lol I look forward to GMA tomor. but i'm sure as w/ all wdw things it will make me cry because i'm not there. I'm sure the next question will be from someone will be: Then why did you order the 2 cd set? lol i KNOW but i could resist even though that will make me cry too.

SewIn2Disney

I'm watching it now......good stuff!

They were live from Disneyland, showing a clip from Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters, then they cut to a special report for 10 minutes! Some explosions in NYC. Did everyone across the country get cut off for the report (it started around 7:50am, est.) Or, is it just because I live near NYC?

Anyway....now they are showing clips of Lights Motors Action.

Good stuff! Tune in!

SewIn2Disney

It did look cool! And the tour of the apartment- awesome! Much better then the tour on one of the Travel Channel Specials! This is getting me so excited. The pictures on this site are great, but seeing live video is even better!

(An Aside....1000 post! :sohappy: and I'm proud to say it was on a forurm talking about the 50th!)

jmuboy

They did show the DL castle, but it is still dark in CA....but I think the castle looks good, not over the top.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Brent said:
I finaly have a reason to wake up before 11am lol ........
i hope your kidding........... *thinks back to college* oohhhh are you in school. penny beer night always got me. LOL

beers :D

prberk

I think it's funny to see all the "crowds" lined up and excited at Disneyland ... AT 4 a.m. their time (which was 7 a.m. in the East Coast). Are they all Disney cast members or just Hollywood extras? They do a good job looking eager to be there, but I know that NO ONE in their right mind just happens to be up and at DL with the family at that time!

I know, it's the "magic" of Hollywood, uh, er... Disney! :animwink:

Kwit35

prberk said:
I think it's funny to see all the "crowds" lined up and excited at Disneyland ... AT 4 a.m. their time (which was 7 a.m. in the East Coast). Are they all Disney cast members or just Hollywood extras? They do a good job looking eager to be there, but I know that NO ONE in their right mind just happens to be up and at DL with the family at that time!

I know, it's the "magic" of Hollywood, uh, er... Disney! :animwink:
Yah huh?!? If I had the choice of being home or going to Disney at 4 am, I am going to choose Disney everytime!

prberk

And I want to know if our West Coast friends will see the normal re-run of Good Morning America (taped from the live East Coast broadcast, with the "live" shots of Disneyland in the 4 a.m. darkness), or will they recut the live shots so that the sun is up (as it would be in real life when they see it)?

Can any of you West Coasters tell us what they show you? We saw DL in the dark (as described in my post above).

prberk

Kwit35 said:
Yah huh?!? If I had the choice of being home or going to Disney at 4 am, I am going to choose Disney everytime!

LOL. Actually, I could see myself doing that, too! :lookaroun :lol:

bgraham34

I started watching it this morning only saw the first 10 minutes of the show. But I did record the rest on my replay. I will watch it tonight.

Chernabog

I had class this morning, is there anyway somebody could post a copy of the show somewhere? or at least the clips with Disney in it?

SewIn2Disney

prberk said:
And I want to know if our West Coast friends will see the normal re-run of Good Morning America (taped from the live East Coast broadcast, with the "live" shots of Disneyland in the 4 a.m. darkness), or will they recut the live shots so that the sun is up (as it would be in real life when they see it)?

Can any of you West Coasters tell us what they show you? We saw DL in the dark (as described in my post above).
Did your version keep getting cut off because of the explosions in NYC? I know your only in VA, I was just curious if anyone got to see the whole thing. (I certainly didn't......darn "terrorists" have to ruin everything)

(And for the record....no one was hurt in these explosions, so I do have a right to complain about them)

netenyahoo

Did any notice that Diane Sawyer mentioned that today is DL's 50th. No - July 17th is!

I Tivo-ed the show this morning as I had to get to work and the description Tivo gave said todays show was about WDW's 50th.

I would expect ABC to get things right as they are part of the same company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom