Abc Tv

surfsupdon

Original Poster
The premiere of LOST on ABC garnered huge numbers and was a ratings smash, 18 million on the preview episode. I did not see it, but I know ABC is itching for a hit.

I'm an Extreme Makeover Home Edition kinda guy, but I miss that b/c American Dreams over on rival NBC is just that good a family drama!

Amsi

That show was just awesome. I love Dominic Monahagn, and thats what pulled me in, but it would be excellent with or without him. I love Extreme Makover : Home Edition, too. Makes me tear up a bit, heh.

I'm sure ABC has a huge hit here. I hope it continues to do well!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I caught a bit of Lost....it was very good though. However, I think I enjoyed NBC's LAX more. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition isn't half bad either.

ABC really needs a really good comedy though....sure, According to Jim is good, but I can name many more sitcoms that are much better (Will and Grace comes to mind).

surfsupdon

Original Poster
NemoRocks78 said:
I caught a bit of Lost....it was very good though. However, I think I enjoyed NBC's LAX more. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition isn't half bad either.

ABC really needs a really good comedy though....sure, According to Jim is good, but I can name many more sitcoms that are much better (Will and Grace comes to mind).

You really feel W&G is much better? Last season was horrid, and this season isn't too promising. The writing is just so sloppy. I do really like the show, but the repeats at 6 and 630, lol. And I do Las Vegas, not LAX, on NBC.

belle88

Have to agree with surfsupdon about W&G. Used to love that show but I feel like it's run its course unfortunately.

Thought Lost was fantastic though. ABC really has so much going for it this season. If those ratings are any indicator, Lost is going to be around for a long time. :sohappy:

Also looking forward to Life As we Know It. Anyone know anything about that show? I checked out the abc site, and now I want more info on it.

surfsupdon

Original Poster
In its second week, LOST posted more strong numbers, it was only off by 15% of its total viewership of 18 million last week. That's quite promising.

And I was one who missed the premiere but caught the second episode and was immediately into it. Very engrossing.

This could be the first show in a LONG time that ABC will have my viewership regularly.

Except for the short while Life with Bonnie aired :cry: 'Twas good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom