ABC Theater New Show???

Legacy

Pepper Ann?!?!?!?

She has a smaller following then Doug!

Im all for a Whose Line thing, and I dont think finding improve artist will be as hard as you think.

Look at Saks in Orlando...

Testtrack321

But creating new material ever day, 365, plus 4 + shows a day? And it all needs to be appropreate, look at the show. The Mole might be a better idea. Make it like Dive Quest, +100 per person and you spend a day running around, doing tests, and doing executions! Fun for the whole family! (PS I can't wait if they did something like that!!!)

MonkeyHead

Originally posted by Testtrack321
But creating new material ever day, 365, plus 4 + shows a day? And it all needs to be appropreate, look at the show.

no one seems to have realized that Disney's has been operating such a show for over a decade on property.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
The sellig of Doug has been confirmed by All CM's in the Studios and Guest Relations. In the contract, Disney has rights to the animated cartoons they made, that's all. They don't have the right to a Doug show, or any new item for Doug. That's why the change was made. :)

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Possible TV Shows For "Superstar Television: The Re-Broadcast" (that's my name for it :) ).
-My Wife and Kids
-Who's Line is it Anyway
-The Mole
-Drew Carry Show

Any more ideas?

I'd love to see some of the ABC drama's get in on a new Superstar Television.

What about Alias -- it's so hot right now and how funny would it be to have someone do a pretend Karate chop or repel down a wall on stage?

Or The Practice -- a courtroom scene would by easy and some of the ones on that show are so bizarre.

And if they sold tapes to the people who participated like they do on CyberSpace Mountain now they'd probably make tons of money!

Carl

I agree with bringing back Superstar TV

I didn't care too much for Doug. I'd like to see something where there is audience participation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom