ABC CHRISTMAS DAY TV DISNEY HOLIDAY PARADE

ls3015

Original Poster
This may be a little late in posting, but if anyone watched this years Disney holiday parade, hopefully you were not as disappointed as I was. I have been a Disney fan for years, I also have a very large expensive collection of Disney merchandise, But I need and want to say, the Disney Holiday parade that was televised Christmas day on ABC was one of the worst, I repeat the worst parade shows that Disney has ever put on, I was very disappointed on the shows choice of performers, none of them were worthy of being on a Disney parade show, I would have rather seen the cast members perform the shows they put on, seen more of the characters. The parts of the Disney parade that were shown was so small and went so fast, didn't show hardly anything and didn't show nearly enough of what Disney has to offer, the guy drinking hot chocolate was a waste of time, why was he even on a parade show, worthless time lost. I wish Disney would have taken the time to Film an actual Disney parks parade and show it, rather than having performers that have nothing to do with Disney and the holidays trying to sell themselves, I tuned in to see a Disney Parks parade and scenes of Disney World and Disneyland decorated up for Christmas not what was showing, very disappointed.

Cmdr_Crimson

This may be a little late in posting, but if anyone watched this years Disney holiday parade, hopefully you were not as disappointed as I was. I have been a Disney fan for years, I also have a very large expensive collection of Disney merchandise, But I need and want to say, the Disney Holiday parade that was televised Christmas day on ABC was one of the worst, I repeat the worst parade shows that Disney has ever put on, I was very disappointed on the shows choice of performers, none of them were worthy of being on a Disney parade show, I would have rather seen the cast members perform the shows they put on, seen more of the characters. The parts of the Disney parade that were shown was so small and went so fast, didn't show hardly anything and didn't show nearly enough of what Disney has to offer, the guy drinking hot chocolate was a waste of time, why was he even on a parade show, worthless time lost. I wish Disney would have taken the time to Film an actual Disney parks parade and show it, rather than having performers that have nothing to do with Disney and the holidays trying to sell themselves, I tuned in to see a Disney Parks parade and scenes of Disney World and Disneyland decorated up for Christmas not what was showing, very disappointed.
I stopped watching them entirely..As they don't talk about the parks anymore as they need to toss an unknown performerr butchering another Christmas song.To top that they always show the sappy we couldn't afford "X's" situation so they give the family a trip or cruise and then we have to see them doing everything...

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The Christmas parade is more about the musical performances and not the actual parade itself. This year they should just have a Christmas concert.

Artful_Dodger

You're far from being alone.

Grumpy06

I have to agree,every year lately you see less and less of the parade and the parks and more people just perfoming and don’t know about any one else but I don’t even know who half of them are.
we also couldn’t wait to be there for the Oct 1 celebration but truly the only thing that seemed special was the merchandise and that seemed all they cared about.
not sure about anyone else but when I read this week that Bob Chapek earned 32 million this past year
what did he due to earn a check like that

Cmdr_Crimson

not sure about anyone else but when I read this week that Bob Chapek earned 32 million this past year. What did he due to earn a check like that?
His response...
e8f.gif

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

What used to be a Christmas tradition for us of turning on the set and watching Disney Christmas for a taste of being at Disney during the holiday when we couldnt has ended a while ago. The performers have ruined it for us, many who destroy the traditional songs and spoil the Christmas atmosphere. Disney has much more they could offer but sadly they want to promote the ABC network wishes more than the park.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I have to wonder why Comcast/NBC/Universal doesn't start their own Christmas parade tradition... show it on NBC... use some of the Marvel superheroes and thumb their shawarmas right in Disney's face...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom