HTF

A few more

49b58ce19e2de051a3ff1e72733e1039.jpg

496c15415851f23ffbc5bf6749f635d7.jpg

4d990f6d6cdd084d9982ad0841e13ed1.jpg

70435483b39b3bf519d66589464e334d.jpg

BryceM

So great! Thanks @HTF.

I've seen quite a few of these before, but some were new to me. I'm really glad we got Doctor Doom's Fear Fall over that Riddler's drop tower...

cheezbat

Gosh seeing some of those batman and Harry Potter pictures make me sad...I would've liked what they showed for Potter over what we got. Hogwarts looks way more elaborate than what we got...and Gotham...just so much cooler than The final Marvel product(minus Spidey of course!)

HTF

Gosh seeing some of those batman and Harry Potter pictures make me sad...I would've liked what they showed for Potter over what we got. Hogwarts looks way more elaborate than what we got...and Gotham...just so much cooler than The final Marvel product(minus Spidey of course!)

What no, that version of Harry Potter was the poor mans version. Not to mention WB'S and JK wouldn't even consider that nonsense. Batman on the other hand....

bassman02

Some awesome concept art there.

It makes me wonder if the JP expansion is going to feature the jeep ride?
And the origional idea for ripsaw falls looks immense.I really wished they could have built it like that, though I suppose the splitting of the logs and then reconnecting them for the next ride would have been tricky.

RyenDeckard

It makes me wonder if the JP expansion is going to feature the jeep ride?

Short answer - No.

Slightly longer answer - No, the Jeep Ride would have an identical storyline to the River Adventure (Scenic tour of Jurassic Park, something goes wrong) so they will not co-exist.

Rumor is a Jeep Ride is in the works for Universal Studios Moscow however.

Cam Eplion

Even though this is my idea I really would have loved to have seen this happen, If WDW bought out Marvel completely, Super Hero Island would have to be transformed (no pun intended) I thought they could make a Transformers world like Cybertron. With Spidey having the same tech as Transformers they could redo the whole ride, Storm Force could be turned into a type of Ratchet ride, Doom could be a Megatron ride were he needs us 'slaves' to go up to Cybertron and repair it (Basically following Dark of the Moon). And Hulk I've thought of this forever I really don't know but I do know it'd be either a ride based off of Optimus Prime needing us 'freedom fighters' (following Transformers The Ride) to help him go with him in his Jetfire suit. Or it could be a Bumblebee type ride. Also the Toon Lagoon theater could be turned into a new ride of some sorts, originally I was thinking a dueling ride but since the lawsuit from Dragons Challenge they can no longer do this at IOA I'm pretty sure. But maybe a mini coaster for the little ones.

lazyboy97o

Even though this is my idea I really would have loved to have seen this happen, If WDW bought out Marvel completely, Super Hero Island would have to be transformed (no pun intended) I thought they could make a Transformers world like Cybertron. With Spidey having the same tech as Transformers they could redo the whole ride

There is already a Transformers ride at the Universal Orlando Resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom