Abandoned Crate Full Of IASW Dolls

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
Alright everyone, I’ve been aware of this for a year now, and I've always been confused as to why it exists. So one day, I was on a Tumblr blog called ”amazing animatronics,” and I came across a photo of a handful of abandoned it’s a small world animatronics in a crate. They all seem to have quite some damage done to them. This whole thing feels so confusing. The crate also looks very dirty, almost as if it’s in the middle of the woods, instead of Disney property. My best guess, is that this is a handful of animatronics that have since been replaced, and Disney put them in a storage crate for parts. @marni1971 @GiveMeTheMusic maybe one of you guys can clear this up?
BB0462A6-05AD-402C-A106-30DCA17FABD1.jpeg

Phil12

Alright everyone, I’ve been aware of this for a year now, and I've always been confused as to why it exists. So one day, I was on a Tumblr blog called ”amazing animatronics,” and I came across a photo of a handful of abandoned it’s a small world animatronics in a crate. They all seem to have quite some damage done to them. This whole thing feels so confusing. The crate also looks very dirty, almost as if it’s in the middle of the woods, instead of Disney property. My best guess, is that this is a handful of animatronics that have since been replaced, and Disney put them in a storage crate for parts. @marni1971 @GiveMeTheMusic maybe one of you guys can clear this up?View attachment 480920
Some of those dolls are in their underwear!

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
Thinking about it more and more, maybe these broken dolls came from Tokyo’s IASW, since they had that big overhaul a couple years back with the Disney characters. Maybe these dolls are ones that no longer functioned well and needed to be replaced for some reason or another🤷‍♂️.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Alright everyone, I’ve been aware of this for a year now, and I've always been confused as to why it exists. So one day, I was on a Tumblr blog called ”amazing animatronics,” and I came across a photo of a handful of abandoned it’s a small world animatronics in a crate. They all seem to have quite some damage done to them. This whole thing feels so confusing. The crate also looks very dirty, almost as if it’s in the middle of the woods, instead of Disney property. My best guess, is that this is a handful of animatronics that have since been replaced, and Disney put them in a storage crate for parts. @marni1971 @GiveMeTheMusic maybe one of you guys can clear this up?View attachment 480920

How did you get this pic to start playing the theme song on my computer? And how can I turn it off?

AndyS2992

There's already a thread on this somewhere, and I recall the conclusion isn't as mysterious or as exciting as you may think, and I recall it is indeed located on WDW property.

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
There's already a thread on this somewhere, and I recall the conclusion isn't as mysterious or as exciting as you may think.
Oh wow. Would you happen to remember anything from the conclusion? I had no idea there was another thread... I didn’t see one on here at least. Was it on micechat?

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
My best guess is that this is adjacent to the IASW show building. My best and only realistic guess is that it is, or was a storage facility for spare parts. I haven’t checked google earth for a giant blue storage crate next to the show building, but I guess its worth a shot.

Homemade Imagineering

Original Poster
DD5A0CC2-0213-432F-AA02-E0C92090F6DD.jpeg

I spotted this behind the IASW showbuilding. This could very well be it. The only thing stopping me from being convinced however, is the fact that in the original photo looking into the crate, you can see the back wall of the storage facility. It seems to be pretty close to the entrance of the crate. Then again, this crate could be divided up into sections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom