AAA Parking Pass Question

musketeer

Original Poster
I have one of those AAA preferred parking passes. A few questions:

1) Is it worthwhile? Do you really get any better parking spot? ( I understand it is subject to availability, blackout, etc )

2) Is it something that is only used once? We only got one of those passes for our package, do we have to give it up once we use it, or is it good for the entire stay?

jensdisney

I love the AAA parking pass! When you get to the parks you get to park right next to handicap and don't have to trek through the whole parking lot or even take a tram to the front of the park. The only place that I don't use it is MK. It is kind of a hassle to park and then get on the boat or monorail to get to the park. But I will say that the boat ride is nice after a long day of walking around the park. Using it at AK, DS, and Epcot is awesome and I will always use it! When we get the pass it is for our entire stay at WDW and have never not been able to use it. My suggestion is to use it, you will love it.:sohappy:

mbtohill

Ditto...Diamond Parking is a great perk...especially with kids...no waiting for trams...just a short walk to the car...Epcot is the best park to use is at...DHS and AK the walk is a little longer, but still better than other parking options....

majorrfb

AAA parking is worth it!

Yes it is worth it, usually it is behind the handicapped spaces, if I remember correctly.

Mega ditto's to all that has been said so far. But "if available" is the key. Unless it is a major holiday or school vacation time, the parking is available. If a busy time of the year, get to the park for opening or afternoon:xmas::sohappy:

How do you get the pass to park in the Dimanond Lot (I am a Triple A member)? I never knew it existed until my last trip when I parked there on accident.

jensdisney

This year I booked through WDW travels and asked for the parking pass since I am a AAA member and they said no problem. Hopefully they weren't wrong, but you do have to be a member of AAA I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom