A Wild Decade's Rededication ceremony

starwood

Original Poster
If AK were to have a rededication ceremony on its 10th, what time would that be? Meaning, what time did AK open on April 22, 1998.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I dont see any reason for a rededication for AK - I dont think you are going to see anything.

WDWNT

There will be some special events from Disney through the day, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a ceremony used to announce the new nighttime show.

jedimaster1227

If AK were to have a rededication ceremony on its 10th, what time would that be? Meaning, what time did AK open on April 22, 1998.

We have no confirmation about a rededication ceremony, but we are expecting some sort of ceremony to commence the day's activities. We will have more information to share on that soon.

Yeah...it won't be a gigantic celebration. They will probably hand out some buttons and such to guests that day.

They plan on having a good amount more than just buttons...

There will be some special events from Disney through the day, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a ceremony used to announce the new nighttime show.

Considering that this date may be used as a vehicle for WDW announcements, I would consider that a likely possibility.

Actually, I think there is going to be a pay-to-enter pin event and that's about it.

Nope. They are doing much more for the fans than they will be doing for the average pin trader that day. Though the pin traders will have their surprises as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom