A Whole New World of Huggles

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
*figmentmom marks calendar to enter contest on 2/15*

Tell you what, Dot - if I win, you go too! Deal? (Of course, I get to take THREE people with me...hmmm, maybe I should auction the other two off...)

Well, I don't think you'd even make it out of huggles without Connor! :rolleyes:
I suppose you'll just have to include him to avoid the aggravation of plane delays, hijackings, bomb threats . . . that sort of thing.

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Well, I don't think you'd even make it out of huggles without Connor! :rolleyes:
I suppose you'll just have to include him to avoid the aggravation of plane delays, hijackings, bomb threats . . . that sort of thing.

Oh, true...well, that leaves us with just one seat, and a VERY tough choice...:lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
If I knew how to do it I could record Wishes with my camera and post it here....

Wish I could help you, Bonny (I'd love to see it!) but that's not my thing.
Maybe someone else can help.

Connor002

Uponastar said:

So, you're saying you would go without me if you could. :( :cry:

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
OK, you're in!!! It pays to be fast with the posts, folks!

OK, here's the plan: figmentmom wins contest, and Dot, Connor and Betty pack their bags, too.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I can almost smell the Yeti now!

Nemo14

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
OK, you're in!!! It pays to be fast with the posts, folks!

OK, here's the plan: figmentmom wins contest, and Dot, Connor and Betty pack their bags, too.
Sounds good to me!

.....actually I'm already all packed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom