Trip Report A Walk in Walt's Footsteps: Max's California Adventure

Hello to All - As the title suggests the Max family has returned from a fun adventure in the Golden State.

For those who have not read the PTR I have copied a link below:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-going-to-do-i-am-going-to-disneyland.929704/

If you do not want to read the pre trip report I understand - there are so many PTR, TR ,Live reports on the go it is a lot of work to keep up with everything.

We will start with the players:

Me - Max - turned 51 a few days before we left (and yes I wore my Bday button proudly - more to come on that one though). Trip number 25 to a Disney Resort ( WDW, DLR, DLP and TDL)
IMG_0535.JPG

My DW - T - age is just a number - She really likes Disney, really loves DCA and is over the moon on going back to San Diego (Trip number 23 to a Disney Resort (WDW, DLR and DLP)
IMG_1058.JPG

My older DD - S - 22 - just finished her undergrad in Music Therapy, working at a summer camp and starting her mandatory intenrship to become certified in September. Trip number 20 (WDW,DLR,DLP)
IMG_0258.JPG

My younger DD - C - 20 (not yet legal to drink in your country) - almost halfway through Biomedical Engineering - just finished a school term in August (co-op program) - starting to work in September - same trip count as her sister.
IMG_0224.JPG

Next up: Day 1 travel day and first day in park all in one!!

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 9 - Sunday Sept 3
Really early flight home with minimal issues
Flew from SD to Chicago and then Chicago to Toronto.

Final Recap:
Another great Max family trip to DLR with the added fun of San Diego

I must admit it is getting more of a challenge with 4 very different adults (with different priorities, speeds and interests)

The highlight of DLR was of course the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour.
I cannot believe it took us this long to do it

Mission Breakout was a hit - although there was a lot of anger going into the trip over the loss of ToT.

And of course being able to meet up with friends after soooo many years was the highlight of the San Diego portion
(and the chill out day at the pool - I could do that again for sure)

I hope you enjoyed the ride - I enjoyed reliving it again

Next up - HKDL short trip and Japan (non Disney) in my next TR.

Thank you for following along

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom