Raineman

Only for an upcharge! Our guests were taking too much of it so I had to put an end to that...
Bob, I think you should get rid of the condiment bar at Pecos Bill's. Do you realize how much $$ you are losing with that? Replace it with small prepackaged condiments at the counter and charge $1 each for them. Great opportunity to increase revenue and decrease costs!

Lilofan

Michael Colglazier, a Disney exec who started in Strategic Planning and would latter hold senior positions in Parks and Resorts including DAK and DLR President, has left the company to become the new CEO of Virgin Galactic.
One of your senior execs just left Disney. Job opening?

the.dreamfinder

I will hire someone who has a very strong merchandising experience!
Those who donā€™t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
1594858615279.jpeg

thomas998

Bob, I think you should get rid of the condiment bar at Pecos Bill's. Do you realize how much $$ you are losing with that? Replace it with small prepackaged condiments at the counter and charge $1 each for them. Great opportunity to increase revenue and decrease costs!
I don't think you will be seeing any condiment bars, every place I have gone to that used to have them has now removed them and it is a bit of a pain... need ketchup, ask when you get your food, need mayo ask again... and expect little packets. It won't save places money it costs them more for packets than for self serve dispensers.

thomas998

I will hire someone who has a very strong merchandising experience!
You failed to mention your search was progressing at the same pace as HR's ability to process the H-1B visa application since you could never find that expertise in the US at a reasonable price. Much better to get it where you can pay for the experience in rice instead of dollars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom