A trip in February

alpine75

I have a question for you WDW Veterans. I am planning a trip to WDW in February. Dates I am looking at are around Feb -27 to Mar 6. The question I have, will the park be real busy at this time? Also do you think I can get good rates on hotels? Thanks for any info you may have.

Jim

crazygirley

Well, when I was at WDW in February, the parks were moderatley crowded, but not as crowded as they are during the summer months and during Christmas time. As for discounts on hotels, you should check out mousesavers.com if you are planning on staying on property. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
crowds

Listen,

It wont be that bad crowded but the main thing is it won't be hot.

After going to Disney all summer, my wife and I decided enough is enough, it's miserable. So, we're going to wait til the winter to go. the park times are shorter but i dont care. The main thing is, I dont mind waiting in a line if it's nice and cool out.

Upvote 0

frazierle

Mardi Gras is the 24th of Feb so you'll have a Louisiana flavor there, but it should not be that crowded. We have been going there the last couple of years for Mardi Gras and with the exception of Presidents week, crowds have been very tollerable.

Upvote 0

ladydancer

Crazygirley,

I really want to thank you for the link to mousesavers. I went there and accidently found information concerning taking children to WDW with autism.
I wasn't aware they had special help for children with autism in the parks. I will be taking my grandson to WDW next year and as you probably have guessed by now he has autism. It will make our trip more enjoyable because of the valueable information I found.
I just discovered this board a few days ago and it is so great to be here!

Thanks,
Ladydancer:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom