A Totally Unfair Question

Silvermist

I tried....I really did...but I can't pick just one. It's not possible.

MK - Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Splash, Peter Pan, COP
DHS - RRC, TOT
EPCOT - SSE, (Horizons :cry: ) LWTL (sweet little ride that really appeals to me for some reason)
AK - (haven't been on EE yet...can't wait for that and I have no doubt I'll love it) but w/o going on EE, Dinosaur. I love the AK park itself. Just walking there and soaking in the atmosphere and beauty of the park.

For me, it's all about stirring my imagination through the theming and attention to detail. When budget constraints result in corners cut in the details, it takes a serious toll on the guest experience. (cough.. JII...cough). To be totally immersed is what takes it from a ride to an "experience" and that's what sets Disney apart.

The best moment for me on every trip is that moment at MK when the lights go out and the fanfare for SpectroMagic begins. I get a lump in my throat and a feeling I can't describe comes over me. Silly, I know, but I love that parade and I anticipate that one moment of every trip. I really love all the shows. Spectro, Fantasmic and Illuminations are all "must do's" every time.

MrsPortiaB

Mickey's Philharmagic!!! Hands down!!! :sohappy: It's going to be the first attraction I do on Thursday morning when I arrive and I'm bringing along my Donald Butt Hat, I love that thing..

Hopefully you all know the hat I'm talking about..

Evan's Servants

While I will agree that Tower Of Terror is probably the best overall theming of any ride, my favorite ride is Mission Space. I say this not because of the ride itself, but how it transforms my family. While the kidlets can be bickering up a storm, once they hit that ride they function as a team. When one of them hits the button for first stage seperation the other cheers them on with a "Good Job" and vice versa. It's probably not the reason others chose a favorite ride, but it works for me.

Tinkerbella16

Splash Mountain by far, is my favorite disney attraction.

If I didn't have to pick just one, Pirates and HM would be my other faves with ToT coming right behind them. Gotta love those classic attractions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom