Pre-Trip A Spring Double-Dipper!!!

Hello all! I'm 4 and a half weeks away from the start of our first of two spring trips this year and I'm so excited! I've written a couple trip reports in the past, but the more I read of all of yours, the more I'm inspired to step it up a bit! I will take good notes and all the food pictures I can take, all for you!!! ;)

Trip One: Friday, March 30-Tuesday, April 10
The Cast: Myself, Flavia, my hubby Brad, My two daughters, Brooklyn (10) and Lacey (2), and my mother in law, Cheri

Friday, March 30 - Leave the Metro Detroit area with our boat in tow for the looooonnggg drive down to the Florida Keys for a 6 night stay on Islamorada so my husband can do all the salt water fishing he can manage! Arrive at our hotel in the evening on March 31. Leave as early as possible on Friday, April 6 for WDW! Hopefully arrive at our hotel, Animal Kingdom Lodge (savannah room in Kidani Village) by 1pm ish. Spend some time having lunch and enjoying the resort pool and splash pad.

Friday, April 6 - Dinner ressies at Planet Hollywood. Shop and explore Disney Springs.

Saturday, April 7 - Animal Kingdom, breakfast ressies at Tusker House at 9:30am. Fastpasses: Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest and FOP

Sunday, April 8 - Epcot, dinner ressies at Via Napoli. Fastpasses: Test Track, The Seas, Meet Disney Pals

Monday, April 9 - Magic Kingdom, dinner ressies at Be Our Guest. Fastpasses: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain

Tuesday, April 10 - Get up at the crack of dawn for the grueling drive back to Michigan....:cry:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Trip Two (My 40th Birthday Trip!): Friday, May 18-Wednesday, May 23
The Cast: Myself, the hubby, my 2 girls and my mom, Judy

Friday, May 18 - 3:30 flight out of Detroit, hopefully on the ground about 6pm. Hoping to be at the resort around 7-7:30. A first time resort stay for us this trip, the Polynesian! No dinner ressies, just in case of any delays with the flight or Magical Express. Dinner at Disney Springs, possibly Earl of Sandwich. We will see what we are in the mood for! There are so many new options for a quick meal at Disney Springs, we will have lots of options!

Saturday, May 19 - Breakfast ressie at Ohana at 9:25. Animal Kingdom after, fastpass window has not opened yet, so I don't have those arranged yet.

Sunday, May 20 - Hollywood Studios, dinner ressies at Mama Melrose

Monday, May 21 - Epcot, dinner ressies atChefs de France

Tuesday, May 22 - My Birthday! Magic Kingdom (because there isn't anywhere else on the planet I want to be on the day I turn 40!!!), dinner ressies at Ohana at 6pm, with plans to return to MK after.

Wednesday, May 23 - Flight home at 2pm, so maybe a quick service breakfast before the Tragical Express picks us up to take us to the airport...:cry:

So there we have it. A spring double dipper! I can't wait to go and the only thing that'll make coming back to Michigan (this is not "home", let's be real now, I'll be horrifically ripped away from "home" by the express that lies and calls itself magical when heading back towards the airport), is being able to share the details of our trips with you guys!

Here are a few pictures from last Aprils trip! Thanks for reading!

group at hs by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

us 4 at ak by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

me with castle by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

me and lacey pirate 2 by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

me and brooklyn on teacups by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

me and brad by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

lacey by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

lacey thrown in air in pool by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

brooklyn in teacup by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

Brooklyn and lacey in room by Flavia Koehn, on Flickr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom