A song that gets you in the Disney mood

Donaldistheduck

Original Poster
Is there a song that gets you in the Disney mood? It can be a Disney song, but it doesnt have to be. For instance, I used to go to Disney World every year from the early 90's to about 93. Then I took a break and me and my family went to different places. In 97 or 98, we returned and everything looked different, it was like a whole new experience. But when I went, the backstreet boys "I want it that way" was always on the radio and they were the biggest thing in the world. Whenever I hear that song I think about Disney world, or for some reason when I enter disney world I always hum to myself "You are............My fire............The one..........desire" I know...............its stupid. Anyways what songs do you guys have that put you in that mood?

jcrb

Reflections of Earth, Tapestry of Nations, Promise, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Now's the Time, HM

jlslenon

Have two song: The First is " I'm Walkin Right Down The Middle Of Main Street USA, which when I go to WDW I usually skip down main street singing that song just to embarass my teenage son. LOL Second song is: When You wish Upon A Star.

Laura:wave:

Katherine

All the classics! When you wish upon a star, One little spark, CoP, ISAW, A dream is a wish your heart makes, and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Also the Fantasy in the Sky music really makes me feel like I'm at wdw and it brings back great memories!

strobe

Nickelback - How you remind me...

It was on our Honeymoon CD and was playing when we arrived at WDW after driving all the way from Detroit.

DisneyFreak721

EASY!

Macy Gray's "I Try"

Heres Why: Its so simple to explain, let me just quote some lyrics. "I try to say goodbye and I choke...I try to walk away and I stumble" Whenever I leave WDW that song runs through my head, and when i hear it, my brain synapses and flashes my good memories from past trips.

It's P.D.D. (Psychological Disney Disorder) at it's finest!

kennyj29

Disney song

I have to tell you there is one song that can make me cry everytime I hear it. "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep" That gives me goose bumps. We have like every disney tape and when we sit out in the summers having barbecues that's the music we play. All our friends are just as nuts about Disney as we are!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

djmatthews

When you wish upon a star always makes me think of Disney, but if I'm listening to the HISTA theme, I close my eyes and that really delivers me back to Epcot.

David

Look at my signature. If that's not a hint, I don't know what is)

Others:
When You Wish Upon a Star
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah (reminds of the the WDW Park commercials that are the hotel TV rooms)

stingrock23

There are a couple of songs that really put me in the mood.

The first is the old main street electrical parade song, and the other is the old journey into imagination song with Dreamfinder and Figment.

Hank Scorpio

People from the UK will agree with me and I doubt anyone from the US will know what im talking about... but...

The Alton Towers theme tune!! You know what i'm talking about....

I dunno why, I guess Alton Towers is about as close as we get to some Disney magic!

dliddi

When You Wish Upon a Star, to me the ultimate Disney song,

promise, because it was used for the first dance song at our wedding.

Mr. sandman the first time I was ever there, me and a friend would sing it as we walked back to our wilderness cabins from the bus stops at the end of the night, and I really don't remember why:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom