A ride based on a movie.

mwitkus

Originally posted by Juggler

I alway thought that was what the carrosel was all about. Or am I wrong?

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the carrousel in MK in WDW is Cinderella's Golden Carrousel. But perhaps I am wrong?

disneyfamily

Originally posted by mwitkus

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the carrousel in MK in WDW is Cinderella's Golden Carrousel. But perhaps I am wrong?

You are correct sir ! Even murals on the carrousel are of Cinderella. I think the carrousel plays a variety of songs, Chim Chim Cheri being one of them

mwitkus

Originally posted by disneyfamily

You are correct sir ! Even murals on the carrousel are of Cinderella. I think the carrousel plays a variety of songs, Chim Chim Cheri being one of them

thanks for the clarification! i was beginning to doubt my disney knowledge! :eek:

rmforney

This may sound really corn-ball, but does anyone remember the old Gummi-Bears TV show. It was Disney. It had the "quick Tunnels" that would make a great eticket ride, and, because of the fantacy aspect of the show, it could be one of the big rides for Beastly Kingdom!!! They could do a ride ah la Splash mountain w/o the water..... big anamatronic Ogres, Duke Igthorn, etc...

Hey, just a thought:)

CaptainEO

Re: Re: Re: A ride based on a movie.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Liberty Square (although small) needs something (I believe that they changed the border of it to include the Country Bear Jamboree or the Diamond Horseshoe Revue).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by JoeZerboy

Unless something DRASTIC has happened with their mapping, these two are still part of Frontierland. The buildings are still themed as the clapboard wooden structures synonymous with frontier/western towns of the 1800's. Physically, the closest "land" to CBR aside from Frontierland would be Adventureland thanks to that short cut breezeway that leads you right over towards Jungle Cruise and Aladdin's Flying carpets.

Actually, I was there last week and The Diamond Horseshoe Revue has been included into the Liberty Sqaure area. I was surprised too, its just a ploy to make the area seem bigger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom