A quick hey from TN...

mamasitta6

Original Poster
Good evening!! I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself, I'm Sharon:wave: I am new to these kinds of boards but have been looking around for awhile. Finally built up the courage to join in:rolleyes: I am always looking for great information to help out on our trips. Looking forward to hearing from you all!! Here's hoping your Disney wishes come true!!:kiss:

Disneybird

Welcome from another Tennessean. This website is full of wonderful information and many great people. My daughter Rachel is popsicletrees on the board. Enjoy! Reva

mamasitta6

Original Poster
Well Hi there..

Good morning and thank you!! It sure was nice to see a fellow resident on here:) I am really looking forward to learning my around here. I hope to see you and your daughter on the boards real soon!! Have an awesome weekend, Sharon:wave:

popsicletrees

Welcome! These boards are full of wonderful information about the most magical place on earth! Plus, it is always good to see someone else from TN on here!

mamasitta6

Original Poster
Good Morning!! Thanks for making me feel welcome!!:wave: I've been in TN for 12 years now. I live in Dolly's neck of the woods, the Great Smoky Mtns. I can tell you that Elivs is alive and well up here, LOL:animwink: Only a 1hr 40mt flight to MCO on Delta:lol: from Knoxville. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend!! Sharon 110 days to go:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom