A question for you guys

Should I Post Waits for May 20?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WDWBro

Original Poster
Haha, I've tricked you into reading my thread by not actually posting the question in the name, and by including a poll. anyways, my family is going down to florida for my bro's graduation and we'll be going to WDW on friday! :D my question is, would you guys appreciate it at all if i wrote down wait times from different rides and posted them in the "wait times" section, or do you not really care. i want your honest opinion so i can decide if i should do it.

WDWBro

Original Poster
okay MSFan, if i find someone else you says definitely, i'll definitely do it. but i'm still on the edge, but leaning toward doing it

PamelaNiebergal

Laura22 said:
If I were you I'd just take a mental note of all the larger attractions. You need to enjoy your trip and not worry about running an errand for the board. :animwink:

I agree, especially if you don't get to go that often. Unless you really want to in which case I would probably read what you've got to say. Either way have fun!:wave:

WDWBro

Original Poster
thanks everyone for your comments.

of course i want to enjoy my vacation, that's why i posted the poll. would it be worth just a tiny bit of hassle if i were doing something nice for people

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Here's an idea: Just take a pic of the wait times boards and post that. The main ones are usually pretty accurate.

This would cut down on a lot of the work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom