A potentially silly question about towels!

Oh bother!

Original Poster
Hi,
After some advice please.
I’m trying to whittle down my luggage before we leave for AKL.
Could someone tell me if delux resorts provide pool towels please? I can’t seem to find this online.
Thank you in advance!

Oh bother!

Original Poster
Thank you joe! You saved me having to take shoes out my bag.
We didn’t use the pools last time we visited (it was January and cold!) so I wasn’t sure!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They do, but they are pretty much standard towels.

If you want gigantic beach blanket style towels, you will need to either bring your own, or purchase them after you arrive.

RichC

Yeah, it takes a few Disney pool towels to bundle a chilly kid, but I’ve never seen them in short supply. I like having them there poolside.

BoarderPhreak

There is definitely no shortage of towels around the pools.

Funny story. One year during one of Florida's particularly cold snaps over the winter holidays (off property). I was in the hot tub... Time came to get out - so I run back to the room. By the time I got there, the towel was literally frozen around me stiff as a board complete with icicles, as was my hair!

Bartledvd

One quick thing to add if you are going to the water parks they do not provide free towels but just grab a few from the hotel pool they are the same ones that they rent at the water parks.

A&K_Martinez

Hi,
After some advice please.
I’m trying to whittle down my luggage before we leave for AKL.
Could someone tell me if delux resorts provide pool towels please? I can’t seem to find this online.
Thank you in advance!
I always bring my own towel. Im a big girl, therefore i like a big towel. Luckily we are Driving, not flying (they always try and charge me for a seat for someone who's not with me :D)

nickys

Premium Member
One quick thing to add if you are going to the water parks they do not provide free towels but just grab a few from the hotel pool they are the same ones that they rent at the water parks.

They do provide free towels now for resort guests.

Oh bother!

Original Poster
I always bring my own towel. Im a big girl, therefore i like a big towel. Luckily we are Driving, not flying (they always try and charge me for a seat for someone who's not with me :D)
I normally bring beach towels but we were right on the upper weight limit for both bags!
I would bring everything if we could drive.... but it’s a long way from London!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom