A post about Music.. hmm:-)

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
Ok so, i am not even 20 years old..but i am just sitting here in my dorm with my roomate and we noticed that Elton John's The Red Piano was being played on tv..its his show in Las Vegas..which got me thinking about how much i appreciate his music. Wow, i actually love oldies and newer stuff. I was just thinking about how some people are so close minded about their music they tend to think one band or singer is "the best" and no one else compares.. soo.what music do you like, anyone out there got a really varied taste? Discuss :p:cool:

1disneydood

I like alot of different music. 80's, alternative, ska, breakbeats, metal, some classic rock, and some rap. Just depends on circumstance as to what I "rock out" to.

FWIW I can't get into country. I just can't, dunno why.

nikimsu2002

I am into all different kinds of music although I'm particularly fond of country at the moment. Country music always cheers me up and I love to sing along with it. I also love Elton John. He's been a favorite of mine for years. I did not get to see his special tonight (stupid Finals), but I think I saw its rerunning on Bravo next week so I'll have to try and catch it at home. The one person I would do ANYTHING to see live in concert is Elton John. Everytime he comes to our area, I have something to do or am out of town.

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
elton is REAL good

Finals, i feel ya there. BUT..if its on Bravo, can you let me know? they were playing it on a main channel here, but decided to flat out cut it off after an hour to play the show "las vegas". Anyway..bravo should have the entire thing, i love bravo so much..they always play cirque du soleil shows!!:-D

i cant get into country either.. well..the closest i get to that is jimmy buffett..and that is just a man singing about booze and islands. Ohhhh yay:)

disney_nutter

I love anything from heavey metal, punk, death metal, country, classical, irish only music that gets me is rap im sorry theres no appeal there for me at all. Oh and my favourite band of all time is motley crue

e4ymod

I listen to everything from hip hop to death metal. My favorite genre is Classic Rock. I don't think the music today has as much meaning as songs did in the 60's and 70's. I wish I were alive during that time.

Number_6

I like at least one or two artists from every genre, so there is no one style of music that I outright dislike. Although, I will admit that I've been listening more to an internet radio station out of Australia lately because they play a good mix of things, including a decent amount of 80s music. When I listened to it on Saturday(Sunday in Oz) they had all 80s music playing. The station is called Station X and can be found either through www.radio-locator.com/ or at www.stationx.com.au/

NowInc

Im a bit of a music appreciator myself ;)

Im really into a LOT of different things..i give everything a shot..and there are few songs id say i "hate"

barnum42

I too have a wide taste in music from show tunes to the occasional modern hit, some powerfull classical music, the non-depressings country music, rock n roll....the list goes on. However thrash, all variations of house/dance/jungle etc and rap leave me cold.

nikimsu2002

SteelerGirl86 said:
Finals, i feel ya there. BUT..if its on Bravo, can you let me know? they were playing it on a main channel here, but decided to flat out cut it off after an hour to play the show "las vegas". Anyway..bravo should have the entire thing, i love bravo so much..they always play cirque du soleil shows!!:-D

i cant get into country either.. well..the closest i get to that is jimmy buffett..and that is just a man singing about booze and islands. Ohhhh yay:)

I found a link to when the Elton John show will be on Bravo. Here ya go:
http://www.bravotv.com/Schedule/search.bravo?month=2005-12&time_zone=ET&keyword=red piano

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom