A planning website?

Hank Scorpio

Anyone know of a website that has detailed plans of what to do and when for each of the major theme parks in WDW and Universal?

Going to WDW in Sept 03 and i'm so excited I want to start planning it all out so I can see as much as possible! :king:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Dont know about a website but you could try the unnoficial Guide to WDW by Bob Schelling. It has detailed touring plans for Disney anf Universal Parks.

the 2003 version is ISBN 0-7645-6604-0

The official sites for Disney and Universal will give you informationabout each attraction this should help you make up your mind if you wish to ride it.

I can testify that you will have a better time if you at least doa little planning before you go.

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

www.wdwig.com has, in my opinion, the best break down of the attractions and restaurants. There is no website that can give you a set touring plan, but with the info you gain from the above site. It's not rocket science. Most folks that make rigid plans end up dumping them anyway. lol Mickey

Upvote 0

mslangen

Originally posted by mickeysaver
www.wdwig.com has, in my opinion, the best break down of the attractions and restaurants. There is no website that can give you a set touring plan, but with the info you gain from the above site. It's not rocket science. Most folks that make rigid plans end up dumping them anyway. lol Mickey

At www.mouseplanet.com there are touring plans for all the four Disneyworld parks, written by Mike.

Also the Walt Disney World Passporter seems to be very good for the planning of your stay at WDW.

Marcel.

Upvote 0

dreamer

The Unofficial Guide mentioned above tells you how to see the most attractions per day in a park. Where to start, when to get Fast Passes. They have it down to a science. It even has tear-out sheets to bring with you and contingency plans -- like if a group of 500 Japanese tourists walks up to the next line on your list. If you want to be that compulsive it would be worth buying.

It also has good, unbiased reviews of the resorts, restaurants, etc.

Upvote 0

mstarfishee

I agree with the above listed sites, I also really like ____________.com and if you use a Palm or any other PDA, you can go to my.advantgo.com or pocketdisney.com to get park hours, news, events, maps, etc. I been to WDW since i've used them, but I look forward to it, hope it helps. Enjoy your time planning, it's a good portion of the fun when it comes to a WDW trip. You can also go to Yahoo.com or any search engine for that matter and do a search on WDW, it's amazing the amount of stuff that's out there...I guess there are many other Disney addicts on this great earth!!! Enjoy your trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mstarfishee

Noticed a few problems in my post, first of all, i'm not sure if there is a block on websites or what, but it was ____________ .com

Also, I typed I been (???), I meant I haven't been to WDW since getting the PDA syncs for the parks, but plan to use them.

Anyhow, sorry about the mistakes.

And once again, enjoy your trip!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mstarfishee

OK, I guess that I can't put that site on the reply page, it was a great WDW planning source for me in the past, I would say just go with the other info you've received - SORRY!:confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom