A Permanent TWD Attraction at USH!

Bairstow

Interestingly, Sally has never confirmed, or even suggested that their Walking Dead attraction is intended for Universal.
Do we know whether Universal's license with AMC is exclusive?

matt clark

based on the video and artwork it looks like they took a lot of the scenes from the HHN houses and spliced them together. i think that would be a cool idea. like others i was sort of unimpressed with the WOLVES themed house last year at HHN. The major disappointment was the outside theme. or lack of one at all... just walk into a sound-stage.
if you had the 2015 attraction sandwiched between some of the others it would be a lot cooler.

im a little thrown off on the fact that if it IS just a permanent version of all the houses compiled why in the world Orlando isnt getting it? im sure all the props are in storage somewhere.

JT3000

im a little thrown off on the fact that if it IS just a permanent version of all the houses compiled why in the world Orlando isnt getting it? im sure all the props are in storage somewhere.

They do store a lot of HHN props for future use, but it wouldn't necessarily need to be a TWD house they're reused in. They'll recycle props any time it fits the new theme.

JoeCamel

They do store a lot of HHN props for future use, but it wouldn't necessarily need to be a TWD house they're reused in. They'll recycle props any time it fits the new theme.

Can you say Spine Rip? Bone chandelier? I love both and look for them every time through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom