A New Year's Celebration at Disney's Contemporary Resort

scbb11Sketch

My family is trying to figure out if this is worth it or not for 4 adults on New Year's Eve. Any thoughts?
I like the idea of having lot of live entertainment, having 4+ hours basically planned out for us, and getting to watch the fireworks at midnight. A little concerned about the dinner being listed as "bites". So I'm not sure if this is a full dinner or if it's just appetizers?
Not many in this thread seemed very positive about the event, but anyone have any thoughts about it now that it's getting closer?

asianway

My family is trying to figure out if this is worth it or not for 4 adults on New Year's Eve. Any thoughts?
I like the idea of having lot of live entertainment, having 4+ hours basically planned out for us, and getting to watch the fireworks at midnight. A little concerned about the dinner being listed as "bites". So I'm not sure if this is a full dinner or if it's just appetizers?
Not many in this thread seemed very positive about the event, but anyone have any thoughts about it now that it's getting closer?
At $225? If you drink go for it. If not, may not be worth it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom