A new ride

Donaldistheduck

Original Poster
If anyone has ever been on Spiderman at IOA, then you know it is a great, great ride. Disney should use the same technology in one of their rides. But what should they use for a theme? Maybe a movie? or maybe a total new concept????? If you had the job of creating this ride, what would you do??

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Actually, I've been on it, and I thought it was horrible. Don't say that everyone feels the same way as you do.

Flagg11

i thinkthat i'd use a theme from a recent Disney animated movie like maybe Monster's INC or Treasure Planet (even though it wasnt that popular)... i think that we will see disney come out with a ride like spiderman in the near future.

disneydudette

Originally posted by dreamer
I would theme it as a Rainforest, put it in Future World and rename Future World as Discoveryland.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I LOVE THAT RIDE....my family is behind ya!!!

I say something like a LILO AND STICH...like were trying to get away form the aliens...OH YEAH that would be kool!!!!

Brooke

spiderman is the best ride! i would love to see a ride at disney use the same technology, but ofcourse it would have to be a very different ride experience, not just a copy of spiderman with a different theme

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by disneydudette
I say something like a LILO AND STICH...like were trying to get away form the aliens...OH YEAH that would be kool!!!!

DISNEYDUDETTE stole my thunder! :lol:

I agree whole-heartedly! A Lilo and Stitch adventure involving running from the Aliens including surfing and flying, etc. sounds like it would be a BLAST!

:sohappy:

P.S. We finally found that one person who doesn't like the Spiderman attraction!! WOOHOO!!

:lol:

Dcp3000

I liked spiderman the ride. However some parts of it were just horriable. I hope Disney will come up with a ride just like it but have the Disney twist. I wouldn't want it to be a copy, thats not the Disney way. I do like the idea of the ride theme being the rainforest, but i don't like the name Discoveryland. I personaly wouldn't want to go to a place called Discoveryland over a place called EPCOT. I'm new here so I'm only trying to show how i feel. These are just my views so anyone is open to how they feel.:cool:

Merlin

Account Suspended
I think Spiderman is absolutely the best theme park attraction ever (Tower of Terror is a close second)!

I'd like to see Disney use this technology and base it on some sort of Aladdin flying carpet ride.

devilred

Yeah I agree Spiderman is really good outside of Disney. Ihave an idea.:drevil: They should build a coaster themed after the doorway chase from Monster INC. They could put it in MgM-Studios. Its just an idea of mine:drevil:

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by devilred
Yeah I agree Spiderman is really good outside of Disney. Ihave an idea.:drevil: They should build a coaster themed after the doorway chase from Monster INC. They could put it in MgM-Studios. Its just an idea of mine:drevil:

That's a great idea (That's the best part of that movie)!

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Dcp3000
I liked spiderman the ride. However some parts of it were just horriable. I hope Disney will come up with a ride just like it but have the Disney twist. I wouldn't want it to be a copy, thats not the Disney way. I do like the idea of the ride theme being the rainforest, but i don't like the name Discoveryland. I personaly wouldn't want to go to a place called Discoveryland over a place called EPCOT. I'm new here so I'm only trying to show how i feel. These are just my views so anyone is open to how they feel.:cool:

It's my understanding that it is the "Future World" name that is being replaced with "Discoveryland" (not the "Epcot" name). So I think we're safe.

DisneyWonders07

The "Future World" name is now going to be called "DiscoveryLand"?! Woah, that's just a tad bit umm...lame:lol: Sorry, I just like the "Future World" name better, it sounds cooler.:cool:

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyFreak721
I would like to see it based around the villains....take for example a fire breathing 3D dragon shooting out real flames....that would be cool.

Holy cow, I never would have thought of that! That is an awesome idea! Now I'm starting to get really jazzed about this concept!

There is so much you could do with a villains theme and this ride technology! In addition to the dragon, you could have Ursula slap your ride vehicle with one of her tentacles and it could go spinning. You could have the old witch from Snow White reach out to hand you an apple, and because it would be 3D it would really look like she was handing it directly to YOU! You could have the Headless Horseman throw his Jack-O-Lantern at you and people would probably actually duck! There are so many things you could do with that idea!

Pippa

I LOVE the villian idea, I have a better idea, why don't all of us regulars on the forum(i am starting to be a regular even though i am still new!)mount a takeover bid of Disney then we can do all these cool ideas!

barnebd5

I think that if there is going to be a new ride, it should be based on the Sorcerer's Apprentice sequence in Fantasia and make it a water ride with drops.

Put it in MGM Studios:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom