A New Disneyland park from me.....

WDWBro

stitchcastle said:

Star Wars: Imperial Academy

Story - Use the Force! as you must pick a side wether to join the Empire or the Rebellion as you mount your own, yes your OWN X-Wing or Tie Fighter [and in the future, all the different fighters] and take a hand's on part on some of the most famous and notorious space battles in Star Wars history.

ride description - The ULTIMATE Multiplayer Online Video game and it can only be truly experienced inside this Disney park. Think Star Tours on steroids zapped with Wayne Zalinski's shrinking gun. Guests will be paired in twos, one to man the shooters, another to fly the ship. The ride is comletely interactive and totally immersive and lasts as long as the battle goes on, or at least until you get shot and explode. the ride will also be connected via the internet to gaming consoles around the world so folks at home can join you in battle. All of the Fighters you encounter and shoot will be manned by real people either from the park or from elsewhere around the world.

Awesome idea! It's like X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, but fully interactive.

All great concepts stitch, keep it up!!

stitchcastle

Original Poster
thanks everyone :)

concept art for those 3 rides are coming up within the next couple of days [maybe even tonight]. I'll also put up a park layout and possibly a map [when i'm done making the ones for WDW]

stitchcastle

Original Poster
This is the large painting that will be located inside the castle:

top.jpg

stitchcastle

Original Poster
actually, I saw a puzzle of it some years back and I've been scouring the web for a wallpaper worthy version of it, I've still yet to succeed :(

I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to make the poster yet :( perhaps during the winter break :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom