A New Disneyland park from me.....

stitchcastle

Original Poster
I've decided to make a brand new version of the classic MK-style Disney park. There would be five lands all of which containng original attractions as well as some highly modified classics

Mainstreet

-The entrance to Mainstreet will still be a trainstation just like the classic mainstreets.

-This version of MS will be highly expanded and will resemble a giant mall in terms of its layout and wll be littered with specialty shops and restaurants as well as some classic Disney attractions. the whole place will have two levels as well as an electric railway similar to DisneySea.

-Mainstreet is also a part of The Disneyland Hotel which would be the reason why it's so huge.

The Disneyland Plaza

-Otherwise referred to as the main hub. This area will be huge and widely spread out covered with Gardens filled with scenes depicting the various films that Disney has become known for.

-The vastness of the plaza allows for lavish 'gates' or entryways for the 3 lands (yes there are only 3 lands)

the lands are as follows:
Fantasyland
- Themed to fairy Tales, the entrance would be a lavish blue and white Castle simply reffered to as the "Disney" Castle as it pays tribute to all the Disney films.

sub lands here would be:

The Fantasyland Fair - Where all the kiddie attractions would be. Including a huge AA/3d extravaganza starring the Monsters Inc. Monsters.

The Enchanted Meadow - Fairy tales galore!

The Forbidden Mountains - Villains

future sub-lands: Atlantica, Sea Side Village, Beastly Kingdom

Adventureland
-The entrance to this land would be huge Spanish fortress home to to the Adventure Seekers club, which guests become members of in a lavish initiation ceremony.

-The main feature of this land would be the big lake similar to World Showcase

-this would also feature HKDL's "big river"

Tomorrowland
-divided into three sections: Sea, Earth and Space

-The main entrance would be "Tomorrow Avenue"

-Tomorrowland SEA-
- designed as a city underwater and will be themed completely to the ocean

-Tomorrowland EARTH-
-Designed as a super Metropolis.

-Tomorrowland SPACE-
-Completely indoors, this Asteroid "Space Colony" uses both Space Mountain and Alien Encounter as means for guests to enter this "land".

I'll post more details and attraction roster in the future...

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Attraction roster:

Fantasyland
~The Disney Castle
~King Arthur's Royal Carousel
~Dumbo The Flying Elephant
~Mad Hatter's Mad Tea Party
~Once Upon a Toy Story
~Monsters Fair
~Silly Symphonies Fun House
~Kiki's Delivery Service
~Mary Poppins' Jolly Holiday
~Enchanted: The World of Fairy Tales
~Tinker Bell's Light Magic
~The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
~Night on Bald Mountain
~The Haunted Mansion

Adventureland
~Explorer's Fortress
~The Cave of Wonders
~Secrets of the Magic Lamp
~The Jungle River Expedition
~Indiana Jones Adventure: the Great Mayan Temple
~Fire Mountain
~The Island at the Top of the World
~Expedition: Everest
~The Lost World: Valley of the Giants
~Voices of Africa
~Festival of the Lion King
~Soarin' over the Outback
~The Temple of the Anaconda
~Pirate Island
~Pirate Mountain

Tomorrowland
~The Peoplemover
~Tomorrowland Skyway
~The Orbitron
~Autopia
~Aquatopia
~Aerotopia
~Storm Rider
~The World Wide Web
~The TimeKeeper
~The Living Seas
~Submarine Adventure
~Mysteries of the Nautilus
~Space Mountain
~Alien Encounter
~Asteroid Tour
~Walkin on the Moon
~Sky Labs
~Astro Blasters
~Star Wars: Imperial Academy

MainStreet U.S.A.
~Disneyland Railroad
~Mainstreet Vehicles
~Disneyland Electric Railway
~The Haunted Mansion
~The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
~The Phantom Manor
~The Mainstreet Opera House Presents: Cinemagic!
~The Hall of Leaders

stitchcastle

Original Poster
^ yep, I'm axing Frontierland for this MK and I'll be focusing all the creative forces on the 3 main lands. Adventureland would be more similar to a mini World Showcase (I'm even including illuminations). The version of Jungle Cruise in this park goes "inside" all the "countries" in Adventureland and would take a peek inside all the big rides in it as a sort of preview.

Tomorrowland is going to be huge with 2/3rds of it being indoors one from within an aquarium and another themed to be a Space Colony on an asteroid. All the major E-tickets will be crucial to the story of each land.

The largest land would be Fantasyland and could be considered a whole other theme park.

All the lands have an underlying story behind them. The most obvious being Adventureland's Exploration Society and their 12 Founding Fathers [for the 12 "countries" represented] and the mystery of their dissappearance [leading to a major E-ticket extravaganza...think Tower of Terror]

Fantasyland's story is about a kingdom's search for its long lost king. [Which leads to an updated version of Fantasmic! held every night]

Tomorrowland doesn't really have much of a unifying story but rather it is a "tour of tomorrow" where we are lucky "visitors" from the past being given a glimpse of what's to come.

I'll be postng further details and some concept art for the attractions soon

stitch001

Wow, its like a super magic kingdom, or one that ate the other parks. really cool. with all the stuff you have pland you'd almost have to camp out over night to do it all.

Really sweet, though, Im really likeing it.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Fantasmic!

-The updated show takes place in the hub, that's right, the enw show takes place in the hub, with floats circling the large hub island.

-The new show ties together the themes of all 3 major lands. The sow takes place in six acts:

The Dreamer - The show begins with the familiar Mickey and the dancing fountains using fountains surrounding the hub island.

The Fairy Tale - The main focus will be the castle as a coronation celebration begins, with all the Disney princesses. What happens next is a sort of concert with the disney princesses with all the famous Disney themes from the great Disney movies being showcased

The Adventurer - The entrance to Adventureland comes to life as the huge Spanish galleon which is docked by the entrance begins to move and turns into a Pirate Ship. Where the Pirate interrupts the coronation and steals an ancient treasure. What happens next is a rescue where the Spanish fort and the castle battle it out using fireworks.

The Future - A sorcerer has decided to use the treasure to open a portal to the future. but what they get instead is something terrifying -- -Stitch! and he's not a lone too as Strmtroopers follow to capture him. This culminates into a Laser show coming from the main entrance facade of Tomorrowland.

The Darkness - The evil Queen takes over the lost treasure and fog covers the entire hub. What happens next would be that villains take over the place with fireworks and various sinister effects. The show climaxes with Maleficent turning into a dragon in front of the castle setting fire all over the waters of the moat surrounding the hub island.

The Hero. - Mickey saves the day as he defeats Maleficent with the help of the Blue Fairy. Tinker Bell spreads Pixie dust all voer the castle and the hub to "heal" the place from Maleficent's onslaught with the Blue Fairy encouraging us to beleive in our dreams. Disney characters appear from the rooftops of the buldings from Tomorrowland and Adventureland, as well as the castle forecourt stage, The show ends with Mickey in Sorcerer garb, commanding fireworks from atop the castle's tallest spire.

Wow this sounds like an amazing show!!! my one question would be where are the guests going to view the show from and how is this show going to interfear with guest flow to the park exit (for all of those boring people who avoid amazing shows like this).

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Laufschneller65 said:
Wow this sounds like an amazing show!!! my one question would be where are the guests going to view the show from and how is this show going to interfear with guest flow to the park exit (for all of those boring people who avoid amazing shows like this).

Guests will be gathered inside the huge hub and for those who wish to leave, there will be paths that connect from the sides of mainstreet, similar to Tokyo Disneyland , Fantasyland Fair will be closed during the show due tot he fireworks as well as the main entrances to the lands:)

Figment fan

Great Ideas! You've got me wondering though, which is the Adventureland E-Ticket that in your story, solves the mystery of the missing 12 founders? I've put all the E-Tickets in a list so you could pick out which one:

stitchcastle said:
Adventureland
~The Jungle River Expedition
~Indiana Jones Adventure: the Great Mayan Temple
~Fire Mountain
~The Island at the Top of the World
~Expedition: Everest
~The Lost World: Valley of the Giants
~Soarin' over the Outback
~The Temple of the Anaconda

By the way, hope to see more!

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Figment fan said:
Great Ideas! You've got me wondering though, which is the Adventureland E-Ticket that in your story, solves the mystery of the missing 12 founders? I've put all the E-Tickets in a list so you could pick out which one:

By the way, hope to see more!

It's not on the list yet as it won't be aprt of the opening roster ;)

Here is the list of future additions to the park:

Fantasyland

~Mermaid Lagoon - a mini land comprised of attractions based on the Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo movies.

~Beastlie Kingdomme - having the Tree of Life as it's centerpiece. This would be an expanded version of Critter Country with Mythical Creatures as well as most of the Disney animal movie characters would be based in. Splash Mountain would also be located here as would Dragon Tower.

Adventureland

~North America - Western River Expedition and Pocahontas take over this alnd which acts as a transition between Adventureland and Fantasyland.

~Atlantis - A Huge, highly themed part of Adventureland which would be one of two areas with utmost significance regarding the fate of the 12 Founding fathers of the Exploration Society.

~The Bermuda Triangle - the location of Adventureland's biggest E-ticket.

Tomorrowland

~Mars

~Cloud City

~IO

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Hello, I decided to make concept doodles of the ride vehicles for some of the original attractions for this park.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/stitchcastle/Imagineer/disneyridevehicles.jpg

they are only doodles and I'm currently working on much more detailed attraction posters for the new attractions. I know there are hardly any descriptions for the new rides so I will describe some of them here. I will do 3 rides per week, each from the 3 main lands.

Enchanted: The World of Fairy Tales

Story - A magical book is opened and you and your family are transported to the magical world of the Disney fairies and the princesses they have made legendary. Tinker Bell and all of the great Disney dream makers will guide you as you flip the page from fairy tale to fairy tale hoping to return to your world before facing the wrath of the evil fairy Maleficent.

ride description - [/i]The ultimate 'morphing' dark ride, you spin twirl and soar in your magical bed combining elements of the 3 classic dark rides as well as the revolutionary trackless ride system. And not every trip is the same for as you flip the pages (yes, the speed of the ride depends on how fast you flip the magical book's pages) for the book writes itself as you go!

The Lost World: Valley of the Giants

Story - Based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic novel, a genius inventor has invented a new flying machine that could be used to take a tour of the land that time forgot and study the Dinosaurs who live there. But all goes awry as a Pteranodon damages the contraption making it lose significant altitude. Now, you must hang on for your life as you go through treacherous terrain, burning lava fields, a Triceratops stampede,and the massive jaws of a Tyranosaurus Rex, among others as you wait for the machine to repair itself and take you safely back to the awaiting Exploration barge.

ride description
- guests board an open-air circular vehicle that is attached to a balloon. As they go through one fo the alrgest and msot complex rides Imagineering has ever conceived. Using the most advanced Animatronics, motion simulators as well as giant 3d Imax screens to take guests through the Forgotten lost World. The vehicle will spin, shoot up and shoot down as well as shake, rattle and even roll to give guests the most harrowing flight of their lives.

Star Wars: Imperial Academy

Story - Use the Force! as you must pick a side wether to join the Empire or the Rebellion as you mount your own, yes your OWN X-Wing or Tie Fighter [and in the future, all the different fighters] and take a hand's on part on some of the most famous and notorious space battles in Star Wars history.

ride description - The ULTIMATE Multiplayer Online Video game and it can only be truly experienced inside this Disney park. Think Star Tours on steroids zapped with Wayne Zalinski's shrinking gun. Guests will be paired in twos, one to man the shooters, another to fly the ship. The ride is comletely interactive and totally immersive and lasts as long as the battle goes on, or at least until you get shot and explode. the ride will also be connected via the internet to gaming consoles around the world so folks at home can join you in battle. All of the Fighters you encounter and shoot will be manned by real people either from the park or from elsewhere around the world.

WOw these Ride Vehicles look Great! I cant wait to see more comming form this park.

BTW: The Bed Ride Vehicle Reminds me Of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" I wish there was a ride of this unknown Movie!!!

You realy seem to enjoy drawing these Images. I mean i cant draw so its a burden to me. But i sure like to think up ideas. and take a gander at yours.

imagineer boy

Wow, you have some excelent ideas. I really like the Lost world ride idea. That could have loads of possibilites!

Just a few thoughts:

I think you have a pinch too many E-tickets. The types of rides per certain area of the parks must be balanced.

The Haunted Mansion needs to go in a new land. Why? Because its a tradition that have a haunted mansion in different lands for each park. And TDL already has a HM in their Fantaseyland. The other possibilities of where to put it could range from Adventureland or to jut a totally new and different land. Maybe you could expand off of the ports of call from Adventureland to make its own land.

FigmentJedi

There ARE too much E-Tickets. Fantasyland seems to have the most balance. And Haunted Mansion could go into that North America area of Adventureland. It would fit there okay, maybe creating a area similar to Thunder Mesa at Paris.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Yeah I guess there are a tad too many E-tickets. I guess I can double the inter-active/play areas around the lands a bit, particularly Adventureland. I forgot to put up the Orbitron and Aquatopia/Autopia/Aerotopia in Tomorrowland. And Walkin' on the Moon is more of a new age A-ticket.

I totally forgot about the Haunted Mansion being in different lands all the time which is why I'm making a new land just off MainStreet called "Sleepy Hollow" that would connect to "Discovery Bay" in Adventureland. The Tomorrowland counterpart of this land would be "Progress City" and would have a high-tech version of the Haunted Mansion. This means that there will be 2 Haunted Mansions in the park. [The Tomorrowland HM would be more concerned with computers gone mad rather than ghosts]

stitch001

ooo computers going bad, like in Space Odysee and Hal... sweet. Your park is getting more amazing by the day. really cool stuff you got going there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom