Trip Report A move to Jacksonville, and a trip to Disney

Well, I'm quite a bit late with this one. The move occurred back in July. We actually visited in August as well with airfare so low, but I didn't take any pictures on that trip knowing that I had these stored. My daughter was leaving home and taking her first speech therapy position at a Jacksonville school district. My wife, nephew, and daughter drove her stuff down and I flew down two days later. My wife and I stayed at my daughter's apartment.
She had the couch, and I had the air mattress with this little guy, Bean.

Bean.JPG

Last edited:

macefamily

Original Poster
That's it ! We did make an August and September trip, but I wasn't going to take any pictures knowing that I had this trove of pics to arrange and post. Maybe we'll be back in late January or early February. Depends on the airfare. We paid $58 round trip for this July trip.

We got out of Epcot in around 3 hours. Didn't do much eating or drinking; it was way too hot. At least we got to the kennel in Kissimmee earlier than expected and got Bean ! Then we had a 2 1/2 hour drive back to Jacksonville.

That's Buzz. Another one of our tribe. Buzz is a very nervous, anxious dog who needs to be with people. Don't worry Buzz, we'll be home soon !

IMG_0666.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom