A monsterverse land at Universal Orlando 4th park

JoeCamel

The drawings are nowhere near done. Dirt moving is early site work.
They know where to put the sewers meaning they know where they are putting things. Even to the point of a solid rumor of a scale model in a soundstage. Decisions have been made, could plans change? Sure and they will but they know what they are building.

lazyboy97o

They know where to put the sewers meaning they know where they are putting things. Even to the point of a solid rumor of a scale model in a soundstage. Decisions have been made, could plans change? Sure and they will but they know what they are building.
The know where large lines are going. Big picture is known but that doesn’t mean drawings are anywhere close to being done.

DisneyDodo

Its been known for a long time that a Classic Monsters land will be (well as confirmed as rumours can be) coming to Universal's Fantastic Worlds park.

Here is just one post from last Novemeber discussing the lands in that park.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...expansion-complex.939736/page-16#post-8468377

Although think of Frankenstein, Dracula etc for Classic Monsters, not Kong and Godzilla. The rumours for the main classic monsters ride is it is based on the Van Helsing ride that was due to go into Islands of Adventure before they built Harry Potter instead.

Is the Kong & Godzilla stuff just wild speculation or credible rumour?
Fantastic Worlds is expected to feature several "worlds," each consisting of multiple "lands." So the question is, how would Classic Monsters fit into the park? Will that be one of the worlds, somehow split up into smaller lands. Or, will Classic Monsters be a single land in a larger "Monsters" world, that could also include IPs like Godzilla?

OrlandoIsTheBest6124

Original Poster
I know Kong already has a home at IOA it’s just weird that now a new version of Kong is out and now he has new beasts in his new Skull Island home. Check it out. Wouldn’t these be cool creatures to include in a giant monsters land? Along with Godzilla? WB & Legendary would need to work things out with Universal Parks since Universal doesn’t have the rights to this version of King Kong. It seems weird to have 2 Kong’s in both Universal Parks but with Godzilla having his new movie coming out this summer and he’ll fight Kong next year their could be plenty of theme park options for these 2 monsters if Universal chooses to do that. I think Kong’s newer creatures on Skull Island look better IMO.
https://says.com/my/entertainment/the-creatures-from-kong-skull-island

I am Timmy

A kaiju park?? Yes please! Even a land, just something - would be amazing!! When I was a wee girl I became a huge Godzilla fan, and Kong. I have them all on VHS, my boys grew up watching them all with me, and my oldest DS is still a big fan. He has since learned japanese, so now it's "Gojira". Every trip to Epcot means a new Gojira tshirt from Mitsukoshi (store in japanese pavilion). We're so ready for this....

OrlandoIsTheBest6124

Original Poster
Yes something like this would be awesome....even though it’s a longshot for another King Kong but I want to see more of his creatures from the newer Skull Island. Theirs some more monsters from Kong in some sort of painting artwork I heard like a giant tiger and I understand Kong fought a giant snake at one point and I heard he fought a giant bear is anyone familiar with this?
3E368E1E-120A-4FF0-B2FB-845ACE298A5B.jpeg

F5B564BC-3CBD-4C41-A86C-D6C9D26D347C.jpeg

OrlandoIsTheBest6124

Original Poster
Ok fine I’m sorry for upsetting you JoeCamel it just seems like a cool idea to introduce a monsterverse land. No it may not need Kong but it can surely use Godzilla and his foes. If Legendary and WB works something out with Universal theme parks wise. The monsters just look amazing if they were to come to life in theme park form. With all
The movie franchises these days that are turning into theme Park attractions it would be hard for universal to pass this one up.
4C78D6CB-B1FA-4E56-9918-40BCCF5FB371.jpeg

JoeCamel

Ok fine I’m sorry for upsetting you JoeCamel it just seems like a cool idea to introduce a monsterverse land. No it may not need Kong but it can surely use Godzilla and his foes. If Legendary and WB works something out with Universal theme parks wise. The monsters just look amazing if they were to come to life in theme park form. With all
The movie franchises these days that are turning into theme Park attractions it would be hard for universal to pass this one up.
View attachment 345289
Only to you as you have been told by so many posters.
Bye

lebeau

I'm not saying I wouldn't go to Godzillaland, but it would be pretty far down my list of preferences. Both Skull Island and Jurassic Park/World cover the big lizard/giant monster territory making Godzilla somewhat redundant. Beyond Godzilla himself, most people aren't all that familiar with the other creatures. They are just a bunch of big monsters and you can do that without buying an intellectual property.

I know there are some devoted fans out there, but I think it's a relatively small following compared to other IPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom