Pre-Trip A moment of weakness…

Hello all!

You might’ve come here thinking “oh a PTR for her December 2024 trip, how lovely”

Not yet 😅

If you don’t know me from previous TRs, I’m Annie. My Disney crew typically consists of me, my husband Ian and usually our 2.5 year old Nora.

IMG_1902.jpeg

We booked our December 3-11 trip almost a year and a half ago (and have had two trips we snuck in since booking that one LOL). I feel like I’ve been counting down forever.

In short, that trip is STILL happening.

But…

Tomorrow morning Ian is leaving our home in Maine to work in San Diego for 5 long weeks 😭😭😭😭

And our 5 year wedding anniversary falls during that time period.

And I’m going to be solo parenting while working full time with a 2 hour round trip commute to the office every day.

It’s fine, I’m fine.

But tonight I had a full breakdown.

There was only one way to fix it…

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5078.jpeg

We worked with my parents on Nora coverage, and booked an anniversary Disneyland trip just for me and Ian 🥹🫶🏻

So.. consider this the official 30 day countdown! When I’m crying daily from stress and missing Ian, I have this to look forward to.

Here we go!

BrerWayne

Hello all!

You might’ve come here thinking “oh a PTR for her December 2024 trip, how lovely”

Not yet 😅

If you don’t know me from previous TRs, I’m Annie. My Disney crew typically consists of me, my husband Ian and usually our 2.5 year old Nora.

View attachment 814581

We booked our December 3-11 trip almost a year and a half ago (and have had two trips we snuck in since booking that one LOL). I feel like I’ve been counting down forever.

In short, that trip is STILL happening.

But…

Tomorrow morning Ian is leaving our home in Maine to work in San Diego for 5 long weeks 😭😭😭😭

And our 5 year wedding anniversary falls during that time period.

And I’m going to be solo parenting while working full time with a 2 hour round trip commute to the office every day.

It’s fine, I’m fine.

But tonight I had a full breakdown.

There was only one way to fix it…

View attachment 814582

View attachment 814583

We worked with my parents on Nora coverage, and booked an anniversary Disneyland trip just for me and Ian 🥹🫶🏻

So.. consider this the official 30 day countdown! When I’m crying daily from stress and missing Ian, I have this to look forward to.

Here we go!
First! Congratulations!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom