A MK Tram LOL Story

dvm258

Original Poster
This actually happened last month, but it just occurred to me that I should post it!

I drove to the Transportation and Ticket Center in time for park opening at MK. I get on the tram; all is good. The CM in back calls for no further boarding, and says, "Driver, we're all clear." We sit there for 10 seconds, and don't move an inch. The CM in back repeats himself, "Driver, we're clear to you." Another 10 seconds go by. Nothing. The CM in back jumps off and starts walking to the front of the tram. Once he is about halfway there,

HONK HONK

The tram starts to pull away without him! He starts yelling, "Stop! Driver, stop!" but the driver can't hear him over the engine. Everyone on board thinks this is extremely funny and starts laughing, including myself. We go all the way to the entrance of the Ticket Center without the CM in back or his in-ride narration.:eek:

I wonder who got in trouble here?

Regardless, this is the best beginning to a Disney day I have ever had.

Silentkink

That is one of the funnier things I have heard about getting into a park at Disney. I wish that would happen to me just once, but actually I do have a similar story to that. My family and I are coming back from Epcot and are about to take the bus back to the hotel. While the driver is pulling up he drives on the curb for about 30 seconds he doesn't realize it until he knocked over a trash can and almost hit a bench. While this is happening I am laughing up a storm and was almost crying, so when he opens the doors he says "Kid what you laughing at my driving?" and of course I have no answer because I do not want to get him mad so right before we are going to get on he closes the door and drives away so we have to wait for the nest bus :ROFLOL:. I just thought that was one of my funnier moments at WDW.

Rob562

I have a somewhat similar story from a Southwest flight to Orlando a few years ago.

I was flying out of Manchester, NH. The weather was a bit iffy, and they were opening and closing the runway as the storm got worse and better. While sitting in line to take off the runway was closed and reopened, and then closed again as we got to the front of the line and were next to take off.

After we'd been sitting there for a while, one of the flight attendants from up front got up to deal with something toward the back of the plane, out of my line of view. At some point the pilot must have gotten clearance for takeoff and wanted to just floor it and get out of there before they closed it again, so with no announcement from the cockpit we pulled onto the runway and immediately punch it to full throttle for takeoff.

A few seconds later, as we're hurtling down the runway, here comes the flight attendant along the aisle, leaning forward, pulling himself along row-by-row. The other flight attendant up front sees what's happening, calmly reaches up for the PA microphone and makes the announcement: "Flight attendants, please prepare for departure."

HUGE laugh from the passengers. :ROFLOL:

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom