a little help

erinuga

Original Poster
Hey! I wasn't sure where this might fit- so I figured Chit Chat would be a good place to start :)
My parents and brother are in WDW this week- and this is the first time part of my family has been there without the other part (my sister and me)...I'd like to have something fun put in or done to their room- you know, to let them know we are there (if not physically, but mentally)....I called the hotel where they are staying (Pop Century) and they just connected me to the florist. Have you guys ever done anything like this? That was cheap but sweet/fun/funny/happy/magical?
They leave on Thursday- so help me soon :) :)

tigsmom

erinuga said:
Hey! I wasn't sure where this might fit- so I figured Chit Chat would be a good place to start :)
My parents and brother are in WDW this week- and this is the first time part of my family has been there without the other part (my sister and me)...I'd like to have something fun put in or done to their room- you know, to let them know we are there (if not physically, but mentally)....I called the hotel where they are staying (Pop Century) and they just connected me to the florist. Have you guys ever done anything like this? That was cheap but sweet/fun/funny/happy/magical?
They leave on Thursday- so help me soon :) :)

We've sent goodie baskets from the WDW Florist before and they are always beautiful & greatly appreciated.

This is the one we like to send - http://www.disneyflorist.com/produc...A:Snack36&catalog_website_id=&index_id=custom (the price has gone up :eek: ), but there is a nice tote for $30...

http://www.disneyflorist.com/produc...AA:Snack7&catalog_website_id=&index_id=custom

We have also received baskets with fruit/cheese & crackers, candy & cookies along with an autograph book and pen. Not sure if you can still make up your own baskets, but its worth asking about.

PS: I think its great that you want them to know you are thinking about them. :sohappy:

DisneyJill

We used to deliver things like this all the time when I worked at the Contemporary. I loved taking things into peoples rooms and leaving them the little surprise. That's a really nice idea! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom