A little Haunted Mansion Magic...has anyone seen her?...

PeoplemoverTTA

The CM I saw on 10/11 looked different as well...I thought she said her name was "Renata," but I could be wrong. She told a story about how she died...something along the lines of finding her husband and her sister having an affair...I don't remember the rest (sorry!). She explained that she is dancing in the ballroom scene (I assume they all tell that story).

I thought it was a neat touch for the party and I enjoyed her interactions with guests. The whole HM experience for the party (with the CMs looking awesome in their makeup and really hamming it up - I mean that as a compliment, BTW!) was just great. It was worth the price of admission alone, IMO.

Thiger

Original Poster
Awesome pics, thanks!

Yeah she definitely made my night and week!

When I first rode the ride I saw the 1 wire...dont worry, I rode the ride about 10 more times (not exaggerating!) and I didn't see the wire at all (and a few times i was actually looking to spot it).

Even if you spot the wire...the new bride scene is breathtaking...i mean, i would venture to say that you could raise the bar for all future dark rides by using the techniques created in that room! The brides' eyes followed me and actually gave me some willies!
hhaha

thanks for those pics! I dont think the lady-ghost was the one i saw but yes, she was a southern belle who was quite man hungry!

She made my trip!

momofnine

We just got back from the worlds. Our party was on the 18th. We saw her at the HM on our party night, it was a great touch to the attraction. It would be great if they were to add her to every night. I don't think that she would have the same effect during the day, but at night it is a great touch.:wave:

CaptainMichael

I actually don't want to see them, I like to preserve the illusion, ya know? I just remember people saying that there was a new way of having her float as opposed to the Disneyland version and I thought they may have done that by some other means than wires. Thanks for the info.

Now I'll just think to myself "Concentrate on Leota, concentrate on Leota...";)

How on Earth would they suspend something without some sort of support?:shrug:

tooltime

we rode the ride three nights ago and there were five guests dressed up as the characters...they were so in character and looked so real.

i cannot comment on your post but these quests looked like the real thing, i will post our pics as soon as we unpack from jet lag.

ron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom